CPU cooler fan not spinning

Watercooler970

Hey guys!

I recently swapped my old case to Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. Everything worked perfectly until I tried to connect my fans to the PWM hub. 

This is what I did:

1. Connected the pwm hub to CPU_FAN port and SATA-power.

2. Connected the cpu fan to CPU_OPT port. Experienced cpu fan error when booting up the system.

3. Moved the cpu fan connector to the pwm hub fan port. Fan doesn´t spin.

4. Put everything back as it was before, BUT THE FAN DOES NOT SPIN!!??

I am using an Intel Stock cooler.

What on Earth is wrong? Please help me!

Did you check the connector on the fan cable to make sure the pins weren't pushed out? That's happened to me before. 

CPUAMD FX 8320 @4.4 GHz 1.212 vcore Motherboard - Asus M5A99X R2.0 RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB 1866 GPU - Asus Gtx 970 Case - Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage - 120 GB Samsung 840 Series, 1TB WD Black,  240 GB Corsair Force LX PSU - EVGA 750W G2 Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Corsair K70  Mouse - Logitech G502

Did you check the connector on the fan cable to make sure the pins weren't pushed out? That's happened to me before. 

Yes, no pushed out pins.

How long do you wait before turning off the PC when you notice the fan isn't spinning? For some reason my dad's stock Intel cooler does this also and it takes quite some seconds before it kicks in when the PC boots. Usually after POST.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

How long do you wait before turning off the PC when you notice the fan isn't spinning? For some reason my dad's stock Intel cooler does this also and it takes quite some seconds before it kicks in when the PC boots. Usually after POST.

I have been waiting until I see the Bios option on the screen, as I do not want to burn my CPU