BSOD Memory_Management

So this is the first time ive had this bsod, loaded up some cs:go, was sitting in a lobby when BSOD.

Im going to assume its the ram for now, ive made a memtest usb il be running overnight.

But ive needed some ram for a while so I went and ordered 32gb.

"Why 32gb" "you'll never use all 32" "32 is such a waste" - Please run water simulations, particle simulations in maya, while running adobe stuff with chrome open. I will eat 32gb no problem, I dont know how I lasted this long on 8gb.

The ram in question is corsair vengeance 1600 cl9 8gb (2x4)

Galaxy: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by a h105) - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - Corsair Vengeance 8gb Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 2 way Sli - Corsair HX850i - Corsair C70

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition (TO BE REPLACED BY K65 RGB) - Logitech G502 - Hyperx Cloud

are you sure it's the ram? You won't be wanting to have 40gb of ram lying around if you are having another faulty component

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

I had this problem for awhile and it ended up being a corrupt USB Device driver.

I would submit your crash report to a good tech site and have someone look at it for you.

Long time Linus fan with too many different forums to keep track of LTT's.