Headphone or earphone Recommendation

I am looking a pair of headphone or earphone. I travel a lot by plane, so I want noise cancelling feature. I was looking at ath m50x and bose qc 20 and 25. I know bose have great noise cancelation, but would you guys recommend ath m50x or bose qc. Also, does ath m50x have good noise cancelation for the plane rides?. If you recommand bose, would you recommend 20 or 25? Thanks

I am looking a pair of headphone or earphone. I travel a lot by plane, so I want noise cancelling feature. I was looking at ath m50x and bose qc 20 and 25. I know bose have great noise cancelation, but would you guys recommend ath m50x or bose qc. Also, does ath m50x have good noise cancelation for the plane rides?. If you recommand bose, would you recommend 20 or 25? Thanks

budget is a useful thing to know, Also I have ath m50x and they are pretty damn good at noise cancellation 

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

The moment I tried the Bose QC25 in Store, the one thing I noticed straight away was the fact that it didn't feel like there was pressure on my head in comparison with Monster Inspirations (which quite frankly sound crap and sucked at noise cancellation). considering your flying alot take the Bose QC25 as they have active noise cancellation to block out the noise of the Plane engine and a screaming baby on there. Keep in mind that the ATH M50X sound far better than the QC25's but you'll have to rely on its ear cups creating a good seal to isolate noise from the outside as it doesn't have active noise cancellation.

Why not go to a store and test both of the headphones if possible as it will make it easier to choose which suit you best.

Laptop

Spoiler

MSI GS65 Stealth 8SF

Intel Core i7 8750H, Kingston Hyper X Impact 32GB (2x16GB) SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz RAM (Ugraded from 1x16GB SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz), Western Digital PC SN 720 512GB NVME SSD & Adata XPG SX8200 1TB NVME SSD, Nvidia RTX2070 Max Q, 15.6" 1920x1080 144Hz

Screen | Keyboard | Mouse

Spoiler

Dell U2718Q 3840 x 2160 60Hz, Sony KD-438300X 3840x2160 TV | HP EliteDisplay E273q 2560x1440 60Hz

Corsair K70 Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed RGB LED | Corsair K70 Vengeance Cherry MX Brown Red LED

Logitech MX Master 2S | Roccat Kone XTD

Phones

Spoiler

Daily Use: Sony Xperia 1 II | Back Up: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Audio

Spoiler

IEM: Sony XBA-Z5, XBA-A3, WF-1000XM3

Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50x-BT & ATH-SR50-BT, Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX (with Antlion Mod Mic), Sony WH-1000XM4

Consoles

Spoiler

Nintendo DSI, 3DS, Switch, Sony PlayStation 4 Slim

Networking

Spoiler

Asus RT-AX86U | RT-AX82U | RT-AX55 (Asus AI Mesh)

I use a M50x just for plane ride's really good noise cancellation. Probably you're best bet to get the M50x's.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Well if you travel by plane a lot the qc25 are your best option they have outstanding noise canceling and sound pretty darn good For a noise canceling headphone.

I had a pair of m50s their isolation was fine but there are better and if the qc25 is in your budget so are other options that aren't noise canceling but are good at isolating and sounding phenomenal.