Which song do you want to be played at your funeral?

GaS

Start out with Amazing Grace then go to Are You Ready For a Miracle, then have my coffin hooked up so the top pops open halfway through the song. That'd be a funeral to remember. :p

Start out with Amazing Grace then go to Are You Ready For a Miracle, then have my coffin hooked up so the top pops open halfway through the song. That'd be a funeral to remember. :P

How would you remember it? lol

How would you remember it? lol

I mean for the attendees. If a coffin popped open in the middle of "Are you ready for a miracle", it'd kinda be funny and creepy at the same time. :p

I mean for the attendees. If a coffin popped open in the middle of "Are you ready for a miracle", it'd kinda be funny and creepy at the same time. :P

And then you would come to life and say in a Gandalf voice: Run, you fools!

im not sure what song I want but i did hear a story on the radio yesterday that i would like to share. a guy called in to tell his funny funeral store, we will call him joe. as joe was at the funereal, the pastor gave his speech and each time he said the dead mans name, well call him jim, these two young ladies in the back would wale. and each time jims name was said, the waling became louder. now the weird thing about this was that these two beautiful young ladies both held roses and no one knew who they were. well come to find out after the ceremony, the two ladies were hire by jim to give the illusion that he had two mistress. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Definitely Rammstein. can't decide which song however...
Maybe heirate mich because it is about necrophilia, and that seems appropriate.

im not sure what song I want but i did hear a story on the radio yesterday that i would like to share. a guy called in to tell his funny funeral store, we will call him joe. as joe was at the funereal, the pastor gave his speech and each time he said the dead mans name, well call him jim, these two young ladies in the back would wale. and each time jims name was said, the waling became louder. now the weird thing about this was that these two beautiful young ladies both held roses and no one knew who they were. well come to find out after the ceremony, the two ladies were hire by jim to give the illusion that he had two mistress. 

lol

maybe its a western thing

why the hell would some one play music where people are grieving

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

To be 100% honest, Gangnam style. I'm the most random person alve, why shouldn't I be random while I'm dead

Put it in your will that the congregation and coffin bearers must all do the Gangnam Style dance when leaving the church.

maybe its a western thing

why the hell would some one play music where people are grieving

Because you don't want them to be sad that you have died, but to remember and celebrate the time they had with you.

Entry: Fleetwood Mac - The Chain Instrumental (from ca 3:30)

Service: Elton John - Rocket Man, Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing, The Who - Behind Blue Eyes, Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Exit: I am the Doctor

Possibles:

The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

And NOBODY is allowed to wear black.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

Well... I've never embeded a video, but it appears as though this didn't work quite right. The song is Something to Remind You by Staind. 

How do I go about properly embedding the video?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/25kno5SlyoU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just past the URL link, the forum changes it to an embedded player for you

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

I'd like to force everyone to listen to every song on my (insert music playing tool of the time) to realize how shitty a person I actually was so they won't have to be sad about my death. If I couldn't pull that of I'd like to have Gypsy Bard-By Griffilina. The song has an incredibly happy tune but these are the lyrics. I think it would have made me laugh if I had gone to my own funeral, and that's why I'd like it to be played.

Lyrics:

When you're rife with devastation

There's a simple explanation:

You're a toymaker's creation

Trapped inside a crystal ball

And whichever way he tilts it

Know that we must be resilient

We won't let them break our spirits

As we sing [our] silly song

When I was a little filly, a galloping blaze overtook my city

So they shipped me off to the orphanage. Said, "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in"

So I dug one thousand holes and cut a rug with orphan foals

[Now] Memories are blurred, and their faces are obscured, but I still, know the words to this song

When you've bungled all your bangles

And your loved ones have been mangled

Listen to the jingle jangle

Of my gypsy tambourine

'Cause these chords are hypnotizing

And the whole world's harmonizing

So please children stop your crying

And just sing along with me

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

funny enough i posted this as well without going through the thread HIGH FIVE FOR BEING AWSOME

Great song :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!