How to setup a home network

77777zachattack77777

So ive resently run into enough money to clear the entire united states det (jk thats impossible). But seriously a lot of money. I already built my gaming pc and its epic but i want to also build another pc for video editing And rendering and whatever else you need to do to upload videos to youtube. Both of these pc's i want to have a raid 0 array of 10 ssd that i will raid 1 over to a nas. The nas a 40 ssd raid 60 array. It will be used basically to be able to pull all of the files from all the other computers onto other devices such as laptops tablets phones, you name it, over the internet. The nas will aslo be backed up nightly to a server of 60-80 ssd in a raid 60 array. I know you neas a router and a motem and a buch of other stuff for the network but i dont know what to get. The goal of this setup is to go as overkill as possible so keep that in mind.

Hehe, you almost got me! :D Are you serious with this?

I am serious

My grandma died last month and she always liked how much i got into computers. She left 75000 dollars to me in stocks so i sold them and my mom bought me an apartment so i need a way to set all this up.

I am serious

My grandma died last month and she always liked how much i got into computers. She left 75000 dollars to me in stocks so i sold them and my mom bought me an apartment so i need a way to set all this up.

Reinvest instead of doing something this stupid.

Or give the money to your mom. Or get a financial advisor.

So ive resently run into enough money to clear the entire united states det (jk thats impossible). But seriously a lot of money. I already built my gaming pc and its epic but i want to also build another pc for video editing And rendering and whatever else you need to do to upload videos to youtube. Both of these pc's i want to have a raid 0 array of 10 ssd that i will raid 1 over to a nas. The nas a 40 ssd raid 60 array. It will be used basically to be able to pull all of the files from all the other computers onto other devices such as laptops tablets phones, you name it, over the internet. The nas will aslo be backed up nightly to a server of 60-80 ssd in a raid 60 array. I know you neas a router and a motem and a buch of other stuff for the network but i dont know what to get. The goal of this setup is to go as overkill as possible so keep that in mind.

Must be troll.

This makes no logical sense.  

Open a Roth IRA and thank your Mom.

RIP Grammy.