Guess the Youtuber by his/her ''Catch Phrase''

SSOB

"Hey ya'll it Monday and you know what that means."

Not intro but, kind of his unintentional catch phrase

"I'm just going to go ahead and open the box"

"Ok, we can just go ahead and demonstrate......."

and "I'm actually going to go ahead and open this panel so we can actually get a better look"

Guess who.

"Hey guys, it's X"

xFactor?

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

"Hey guys, it's X"

The one who got me into Minecraft about 3 years ago. Davidr64yt? Or something along those lines?

Easy one:

"More faster and more better"

The one who got me into Minecraft about 3 years ago. Davidr64yt? Or something along those lines?

Spot on! And yes, he also got me into Minecraft.

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

"Howdy Peeps,...Back with another Video,... thats Absolutely Bonkers, but we'll wrap this up, and move onto the..........."

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

"Howdy Peeps,...Back with another Video,... thats Absolutely Bonkers, but we'll wrap this up, and move onto the..........."

I have no idea but they sound interesting! Haha!

I have no idea but they sound interesting! Haha!

Tiny Tom Logan from OC3D on youtube, huge video length for his reviews, avg 25-30mins, repeats himself a bit but thats just part of his character, he also doesnt mind the occasional swear to get his point across..

One of those other reviewers who brings his own "something" to the table.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Fly safe!

Scott manley

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

An easy one...

"But don't take my word for it, check out the original, link's in the description."

Tiny Tom Logan from OC3D on youtube, huge video length for his reviews, avg 25-30mins, repeats himself a bit but thats just part of his character, he also doesnt mind the occasional swear to get his point across..

One of those other reviewers who brings his own "something" to the table.

Ah yeah. I've watched a few of his videos. Not keen on him. It's his accent I think. Funny thing is, I'm English myself. Haha! Buuut, I moved to Scotland and can't stand hearing accents like that anymore.

And now I think about it, I do remember having seen a video in which he says that. Was it perchance, the one with the 40 fan H100?

"Life is good"

is that hickok45 ...?

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

An easy one...

"But don't take my word for it, check out the original, link's in the description."

RayWilliamJohnson! Funniest person alive.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

"Subscribe, or I'm gonna come over to your house and... "