So I just reached a new rank in CS:GO

JorenBus

So this just happened:

post-187087-0-18149100-1435066813.png

Finally, after 340 hours, I reached DMG.

I was stuck in Silver for like forever, never thought I'd reach DMG.

I don't think being DMG at 340 hours is too bad.

Up to LE!

TL;DR: this post doesn't have any point, just really happy I finally reached this rank.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Nice mate! I'm actually only MG1 after 500ish hours, but that's around 200 of just AFK time of me sleeping, so 300ish of playing. So you did pretty well, I always see stories of people saying DMG took them 2,000 to 4,000 hours and such, everyone goes at difference paces.

Anyways, good luck on your ranking up spree. :-)

and you should be happy ;p 

Core i7 4970K  | MSi Z97-G45 | MSi GTX 970 (Non-OC) | 8GB of RAM | 120GB SanDisk Ultra Plus (OS) | 1TB WD Black (Games) NZXT Phantom 410  | Corsair 650M

Gz.  ;) I am dmg on my smerf

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

After 400h playing i'm at Supreme: 7ac0f8d1ea8eefe48935326b01e846b1.png

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

So this just happened:

attachicon.gifdmg dd.png

Finally, after 340 hours, I reached DMG.

I was stuck in Silver for like forever, never thought I'd reach DMG.

I don't think being DMG at 340 hours is too bad.

Up to LE!

TL;DR: this post doesn't have any point, just really happy I finally reached this rank.

well shit.. guess i need to step up my game... was gold nova 3, now gold nova 2 and im stuck here...

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

After 400h playing i'm at Supreme: 7ac0f8d1ea8eefe48935326b01e846b1.png

That's either your smurf, or you've played a shit ton of 1.6 or source, because reaching SMFC in 400 hours is really, really impressive.

Nice mate! I'm actually only MG1 after 500ish hours, but that's around 200 of just AFK time of me sleeping, so 300ish of playing. So you did pretty well, I always see stories of people saying DMG took them 2,000 to 4,000 hours and such, everyone goes at difference paces.

Anyways, good luck on your ranking up spree. :-)

and you should be happy ;p 

Thanks, yeah I see a lot of people I get queued op with, having 1000+ hours on CS:GO.

I still don't get how that's even possible.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

well shit.. guess i need to step up my game... was gold nova 3, now gold nova 2 and im stuck here...

Find some people to queue up with, I was stuck in Silver 3-4 forever, then I started playing with some friends who had mics, I reached gold nova a week later.

Find some people to queue up with, I was stuck in Silver 3-4 forever, then I started playing with some friends who had mics, I reached gold nova a week later.

i play with my team.. some good, some silvers and of course my best friend that deservs to rank to LEM or something pawning evryone and evrything, always 0_o. hes like the underdog master. but whatever if you want to play some day my steam is in my profile

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

That's either your smurf, or you've played a shit ton of 1.6 or source, because reaching SMFC in 400 hours is really, really impressive.

Thanks, yeah I see a lot of people I get queued op with, having 1000+ hours on CS:GO.

Depends,

My first 100 hours of CS:S and CS:GO where on crappy laptops, I played DM or casual for fun with the ocasional MM,

I would play with the built in trackpad of my laptop.

Only in my last ~200h have I payed seriously and I have been having fun, in that time I've reached LE, but I've been on a laptop for the last weeks because my pc is dead, so I've lost my rank :(

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Are you implying I play too much? :D  A lot of those hours are just having my game open for trading.Congrats on your new rank.Now you get to start seeing more hackers :P

post-31224-0-11104700-1435069110.png

Are you implying I play too much? :D  A lot of those hours are just having my game open for trading.Congrats on your new rank.Now you get to start seeing more hackers :P

haha no :D

Holy shit those are a lot of hours, what rank are you?

haha no :D

Holy shit those are a lot of hours, what rank are you?

LEM. I was so close to supreme then the steam sale happened. As you can see I haven't played much in the past 2 weeks. With 600,000 new copies sold during the sale,there's an influx of hackers. Had 2 games just today with hackers. Hopefully they do a vac wave soon.

LEM. I was so close to supreme then the steam sale happened. As you can see I haven't played much in the past 2 weeks. With 600,000 new copies sold during the sale,there's an influx of hackers. Had 2 games just today with hackers. Hopefully they do a vac wave soon.

Oh that's a nice rank :D

A few games ago I actually tied a game against LEMs, with me first of my team and second overall, while I was MGE hehe

Well I haven't encountered many hackers yet, maybe 2-3 obvious hackers in the 340 hours I've played.

Oh that's a nice rank :D

A few games ago I actually tied a game against LEMs, with me first of my team and second overall, while I was MGE hehe

Well I haven't encountered many hackers yet, maybe 2-3 obvious hackers in the 340 hours I've played.

Yeah as you climb the ranks you'll find more hackers.  It's always good till they have sales.. lol I can go weeks without seeing a hacker.. Sale come's bam all the hackers come out of there closets  :lol:

Me and my friends have been trying to get ranked but every other win one of us gets told to eat shit for 20 hours while it re-calibrates. So far in 4 days the most any of us have gotten is 3 and 3 of us have had this happen. I swear Garrus Vakarian is in charge of these calibrations.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Was MG1, deranked twice to GN3... got GN4 today, so i guess i'm on my way back up :(

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Now you get to start seeing more hackers :P

I've seen one of Linus' video where Luke said every time CS:GO or steam sale is on, there's always an influx of aimbotters. I don't see them often on lower ranked games though... since I just bought a copy few days ago. Haven't play CS in almost a decade!

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero