PC Recommendations

I'm new here and fairly new to PC gaming so pardon if I sound ignorant. Does anyone have any recommendations for in-store or online-bought bought PCs (preferably less than $1,000), capable of running 1080p and a minimum of 60 fps? I play League of Legends and am looking forward to new games such as Fallout 4 so I want to run those HQ and I want something that will last awhile or is easily upgradable. Desktop or Laptop, either one.

I'm new here and fairly new to PC gaming so pardon if I sound ignorant. Does anyone have any recommendations for in-store or online-bought bought PCs (preferably less than $1,000), capable of running 1080p and a minimum of 60 fps? I play League of Legends and am looking forward to new games such as Fallout 4 so I want to run those HQ and I want something that will last awhile or is easily upgradable. Desktop or Laptop, either one.

Build one. You will save money and get better performance. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

just in case i can sway your decision..

benefits of building your own pc is

• better understand the machine you're running
  • easier to upgrade
  • cheaper
  • hand pick the best parts to suit your needs

also follow the thread, top right theres a button

Why would you get a crappy pre made computer then try to upgrade it ? No offense but it doesn't work like that. It costs more money and It's not that hard. And if you use the excuse " I don't want to learn "  Welp then your entire life is going to be pretty crummy. No offense but I seen posts like this all the time and It brings my blood to a boil

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Why would you get a crappy pre made computer then try to upgrade it ? No offense but it doesn't work like that. It costs more money and It's not that hard. And if you use the excuse " I don't want to learn " Welp then your entire life is going to be pretty crummy. No offense but I seen posts like this all the time and It brings my blood to a boil

Not trying to upset anyone, I just fear making a mistake as I do often on projects I take on. Mainly trying to save time and stress, though I get where all of you are coming from.

Not trying to upset anyone, I just fear making a mistake as I do often on projects I take on. Mainly trying to save time and stress, though I get where all of you are coming from.

I made ton of mistakes still works. at leaste try to watch the videos on here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286004-building-your-first-pc/

"HQ"=High Quality=480p

Build a PC. Do your research and you'll be able to build a better PC than anything pre-built.

Rules for decent gaming rigs at $1000 price point:

1. 250 Gb SSD for boot and essential programs

2. 1 Tb HDD

3. OC capable processor

4. Decent cooling

5. 4 Gb VRAM

6. 8 Gb RAM at 1600 MHz

7. PSU that can handle it

8. Case with adequate cable management

9. More expensive does not always mean better if it has the same specs

10. Rule 9 does not apply to power supplies or processors.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

you seem to be asking for contradicting machines, something that will be able to play latest games, but isn't custom built, but can be upgraded. You would just be better off building your own machine, even if you dont buy the separate parts and assemble it yourself, you can just pick the parts and have it built instore 

Just build a PC, you'd have to be absolutely stupid to mess it up. The only thing you really shouldn't do is touch the mobo CPU array or touch the CPU pins. Everything else is basically fine...

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I made ton of mistakes still works. at leaste try to watch the videos on here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286004-building-your-first-pc/

I've watched the videos and it makes sense somewhat but it's also confusing to me at the same time. I asked a friend who said he'd help me if I could get the parts. Any recommendations on retailers?

its really not that hard, watch Linus's build guides a couple times and you'll be right, if you feel your struggling just stop google or youtube what you are trying to do.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8mG-RkN2uTy5zBlQstuTnIUEQPe5rDHx

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8mG-RkN2uTwlcLU_rv29Gt4578XfgJm_

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

I've watched the videos and it makes sense somewhat but it's also confusing to me at the same time. I asked a friend who said he'd help me if I could get the parts. Any recommendations on retailers?

http://pcpartpicker.com/ has all your trusted retailers and a part picker all in one :D

i dont understand then.. you have more optnions than just amazon

I went and just looked up the website instead of the link and it's working now. It's saying the build I like (which is running almost $1800), will have 88-341W, so what type of cooling system should I go for?

I went and just looked up the website instead of the link and it's working now. It's saying the build I like (which is running almost 1800), will have 88-341W, so what type of cooling system should I go for?

hahahahnah pcpartpicker voltage calculator is far off show me your parts list when your finished (if your gonna overclock go with watercooling if not then air cool)

hahahahnah pcpartpicker voltage calculator is far off show me your parts list when your finished (if your gonna overclock go with watercooling if not then air cool)

Probably going to. Found another build that fits most of my needs. After adding a monitor and mouse, it's about 1300-1400 and it has a watercooling system.

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3DsJ7P

Here's the link to the build I found. I want to up the graphics card. Any recommendations for a better performance on the build?