Batman Arkham Knight DO NOT BUY!

werto165

Have you tried investing more money into your system and getting a newer video card like a 780 or 980?? There's your issue. Problem solved, problem staying solved, MP's lead the way

Have you tried investing more money into your system and getting a newer video card like a 780 or 980?? There's your issue. Problem solved, problem staying solved, MP's lead the way

Nope even titan x's can't get above 60fps most the time bad optimization.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Nonono.... That's not the way to go about solving things...

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

So, mine runs alright at lowest settings -textures which are highest. It runs 60 (After I uncapped it manually) with frequent drops into the mid to high 30's.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I have an nvidia card(660ti and I tried 660ti SLI), you would expect the game to run okay, but nope, 23FPS averages and 13 FPS lows, just makes the game completely unplayable. No refunds for me as I bought it off GMG... 

The games code has a 30FPS lock. Just unlock it in your Steam folder's where the game is located. It's a file called "BMSystemSettings.ini" there's an FPS lock inside. It's called "MaxFPS" it's at 30. Change it to whatever you feel like (just do 60 if that's all your monitor goes up to). 

Check the user reviews on steam. People are very pissed with the performance. And people with a wide variety of hardware configs are having issues... Refund is the best course of action until it's fixed.

Check the user reviews on steam. People are very pissed with the performance. And people with a wide variety of hardware configs are having issues... Refund is the best course of action until it's fixed.

*Ahem* 

After I messed with the ini files mostly everything is fine for me except for some stuttering. The Batmobile though, so much stuttering and frame drops. 

So much for the hype. Like how in the actual fuck they didn't notice them flaws when play-testing the game. You have to be fucking kidding, 30FPS cap on a PC.... RIDICULOUS.

After I messed with the ini files mostly everything is fine for me except for some stuttering. The Batmobile though, so much stuttering and frame drops. 

You want to drop 20 frames in less than 0.5 seconds , turn on the Afterburner on the Batmobile.

Seriously WTF, how on earth this is allowed is beyond me.

You want to drop 20 frames in less than 0.5 seconds , turn on the Afterburner on the Batmobile.

Seriously WTF, how on earth this is allowed is beyond me.

Get into a fight with the Batmobile then quickly spin the camera 360. RiP.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/23/batman-arkham-knight-suffering-major-issues-on-pc

Must've spent so much time on vendor-exclusive DLC that they forgot to finish the PC port.

This will be the first big, hyped triple-A game released with massive PC issues since the Steam refund system was launched. Might be interesting to see how Warner Bros. deals with a huge flood of refunds.

Wow, I can't say I have performance issues... but man, this game looks bad. I cranked everything up to maximum but this game looks just awful. I really can't believe what I see there. The older titles looked so much better.

What a shame.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

Wow, I can't say I have performance issues... but man, this game looks bad. I cranked everything up to maximum but this game looks just awful. I really can't believe what I see there. The older titles looked so much better.

What a shame.

Game is running on Unreal Engine 3

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I convined my friend to buy the game yesterday as he was suffering from Chicken Pox and he should get himself a little something to cheer up.

Yeah I want to give him his money back now. 

I convined my friend to buy the game yesterday as he was suffering from Chicken Pox and he should get himself a little something to cheer up.

Yeah I want to give him his money back now. 

I still see that no one is reading my comment. lol 

I'm loving the complete over reaction to this... 

How is it an overreaction the game barely runs for anyone I saw people with GTX980 Sli having performance issues and the game has a 30fps lock that causes stutter when you unlock it via the game file.

Not even AC Unity was that bad it at least run ok if you had a 970 or higher.

RTX2070OC 

I still see that no one is reading my comment. lol 

Thats cause your comment is idiotic.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

How is it an overreaction the game barely runs for anyone I saw people with GTX980 Sli having performance issues and the game has a 30fps lock that causes stutter when you unlock it via the game file.

Not even AC Unity was that bad it at least run ok if you had a 970 or higher.

Some people's reactions are a bit too extreme. 

-You can simply mod the files to fix the 30 FPS cap issue. 

-AC Unity is still broken, this doesn't even come close.

-AC Unity had problems with ALL cards, just because you had more horsepower didn't mean you still weren't hovering in the 30's to 40's when you shouldn't have been. 

-People have figured out how to fix the stuttering.

-This is RockSteady, not Ubisoft, I'm sure they'll fix it regardless. 

Thats cause your comment is idiotic.

Telling people how to fix the issue (or at lease the main one) is idiotic? 

Telling people how to fix the issue (or at lease the main one) is idiotic? 

Thought you were referring to the overreaction comment.

But there are reports of graphic anomalies when unlocking the fps..so..

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Thought you were referring to the overreaction comment.

But there are reports of graphic anomalies when unlocking the fps..so..

There have been some really bad overreactions to this tbh.

There's already some fixes for that. However if you can't get it fixed...it's RockSteady, I think they're honestly going to have this all resolved within a patch or 2 within the week or so. 

A console performs better then your PC.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

A console performs better then your PC.

Kinda depressing lol. I find it somewhat funny since some people are going off this post and nothing else yet the guy has a 660Ti. Kind of old now. The game actually recommends a GTX 760 which does perform a decent bit better than it's older brother.