LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

23 minutes ago, rrats said:

Banned

Banned for not bothering to follow the rules or conventions of this thread 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

5 hours ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Banned for not bothering to follow the rules or conventions of this thread 

Banned because I still have a YT dislike button bc my 4 year old version of YouTube on my phone doesn’t get those features lol

is water wet?

i don't know what I'm doing either...

14 hours ago, rrats said:

Banned

banned for Also welcome to the LTT forum incase no one told you yet!

9 hours ago, danthe_only_man said:

Banned because I still have a YT dislike button bc my 4 year old version of YouTube on my phone doesn’t get those features lol

banned myself so that I can follow the rules of the game by banning the post above me

is water wet?

1 hour ago, danthe_only_man said:

banned for Also welcome to the LTT forum incase no one told you yet!

banned myself so that I can follow the rules of the game by banning the post above me

Banned for two posts

If my post helped you please hit the "Solved" button below ✅

7 hours ago, EDK Tech said:

Banned for two posts

Banned because the fonts in your profile image don't match

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

35 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Banned because the fonts in your profile image don't match

Banned because sizes don't match

7 hours ago, rrats said:

Banned because sizes don't match

Banned for no PFP

1 hour ago, EDK Tech said:

Banned for no PFP

banned for banning someone because they didn’t have a pfp when u could’ve banned them for “banned because welcome to the forum!”

btw @rratswelcome to the forum!

is water wet?

1 hour ago, EDK Tech said:

Banned for no PFP

banned for banning someone because they didn’t have a pfp when u could’ve banned them for “banned because welcome to the forum!”

is water wet?

34 minutes ago, danthe_only_man said:

Banned for posting the same thing twice.

4 minutes ago, Hachi_Roku256563 said:

banned for banning somone

Banned cause Ditto. 

4 minutes ago, Hachi_Roku256563 said:

Banned cause Ditto.

Banned for trying to start a roller-coaster.

16 hours ago, EDK Tech said:

Banned for trying to start a roller-coaster.

banned for not being tall enough to ride the highest and fastest roller-coaster in the park (you must be at least 5 foot 8 inches to ride) (i have no idea ur height lol)

is water wet?

33 minutes ago, danthe_only_man said:

banned for not being tall enough to ride the highest and fastest roller-coaster in the park (you must be at least 5 foot 8 inches to ride) (i have no idea ur height lol)

Banned because I don't really enjoy riding roller-coasters that much.

pythonmegapixel

25 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Banned because I don't really enjoy riding roller-coasters that much.

banned for not going on a different ride then

is water wet?

1 hour ago, danthe_only_man said:

Banned because I'm 14 and 5'10"

1 minute ago, EDK Tech said:

banned because im 14 and 5'8''

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

1 minute ago, EDK Tech said:

Banned because you have to quote the post immediately above you.

Just now, XGoodGuyFitz said:

banned because im 14 and 5'8''

Banned for causing an ironic occurrence which will appear hypocritical to anyone reading this thread in the future.

pythonmegapixel

2 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Banned for causing an ironic occurrence which will appear hypocritical to anyone reading this thread in the future.

banned because what? 

Don't ask to ask. 
Thanks!

5 minutes ago, XGoodGuyFitz said:

banned because what? 

4 minutes ago, danthe_only_man said:

banned for confusion

OK, so....

Spoiler

My ban reason for EDK Tech was that they didn't quote the post above them. But because you posted after I loaded the page but before I pressed the submit button, your post unexpectedly appeared before mine. This makes it look like my "banned for not quoting the post above" was in a post which didn't quote the post above, which makes me look like a hypocrite.

Banned for that.

pythonmegapixel

1 minute ago, pythonmegapixel said:

OK, so....

Hide contents

My ban reason for EDK Tech was that they didn't quote the post above them. But because you posted after I loaded the page but before I pressed the submit button, your post unexpectedly appeared before mine. This makes it look like my "banned for not quoting the post above" was in a post which didn't quote the post above, which makes me look like a hypocrite.

Banned for that.

Still makes no sense since you quoted me anyways but ok 

Don't ask to ask. 
Thanks!

1 minute ago, XGoodGuyFitz said:

Still makes no sense since you quoted me anyways but ok 

Banned for not understanding.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"