Racing Wheel?

Hey you guys!  So I recently got a hold of Dirt 3 and The Crew for PC. I've been playing them with my Xbox 360 controller because using the keyboard sucks in driving/racing games.  But I was thinking of getting a racing wheel to play them even more properly. I don't have a big budget and I've never used a racing wheel besides one for my PS1 a long time ago, and I remember it was pretty fun.

So my questions are; Is there a good cheep racing wheel that has force feedback, paddle shifters and peddles that I can play these games and others with, on my computer?  Is force feedback necessary for better control?  

I'm really in the range of ~$50 so I'm not sure what I can get for that.  I've seen Thrustmaster wheels, but they are a little on the high price side for me.  I'm not getting into competitive stuff like F1 games, so I'm not looking for the best.  Just something that I can clamp to my desk that will be solid so I can race with it.

Anyways any input helps:

MrMDAN47

i know logitec has some that are decent quality no idea how expensive tho

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Logitech formula force ex is decent, but I have no idea if they still make it.

CPU-delided i5-4670k@4.6Ghz 1.42v R.I.P (2013-2015) MOBO-Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU-Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming@1582Mhz core/3744Mhz memory COOLING-Corsair H60 RAM-1x8Gb Crucial ballistix tactical tracer@2133Mhz 11-12-12-26  DRIVES-Kingston V300 60Gb, OCZ trion 100 120Gb, WD Red 1Tb
2nd  fastest i5 4670k in GPUPI for CPU - 100M

BTW force feedback is necessary for a good gaming experience with racing wheel.

CPU-delided i5-4670k@4.6Ghz 1.42v R.I.P (2013-2015) MOBO-Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU-Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming@1582Mhz core/3744Mhz memory COOLING-Corsair H60 RAM-1x8Gb Crucial ballistix tactical tracer@2133Mhz 11-12-12-26  DRIVES-Kingston V300 60Gb, OCZ trion 100 120Gb, WD Red 1Tb
2nd  fastest i5 4670k in GPUPI for CPU - 100M