Triple Monitor Setup - Side Monitors Suggestions

Aakush

I currently have a BenQ XL2411T as my main and only monitor.

I'll be purchasing a new and much larger desk and I am looking forward to being able to have three monitors.

I'm not very knowledgeable of monitors so I decided to make this post.

I'm looking for two monitors, they will be used as side monitors for general use but I want them to have good picture quality, Preferably 24 inches and not Asus.

(I will be purchasing an AMD Fury X when released so I won't really have any issues in the graphics card department)

Suggestions?  :D

I currently have a BenQ XL2411T as my main and only monitor.

I'll be purchasing a new and much larger desk and I am looking forward to being able to have three monitors.

I'm not very knowledgeable of monitors so I decided to make this post.

I'm looking for two monitors, they will be used as side monitors for general use but I want them to have good picture quality, Preferably 24 inches and not Asus.

(I will be purchasing an AMD Fury X when released so I won't really have any issues in the graphics card department)

Suggestions?  :D

just stick with 3 24" monitors... I have that (3 1080p) and its perfect.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

2 ultra wide on the side

Oooooo I like the idea of that! Good shout. Thanks! 

just stick with 3 24" monitors... I have that (3 1080p) and its perfect.

I was thinking about this, keep it nice and simple. Thanks!

I was thinking about this, keep it nice and simple. Thanks!

Adding ultrawides to your resolution will run you into no ends of trouble in games, miss matched resolutions etc. It will also add more pixels and be harder to drive.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Adding ultrawides to your resolution will run you into no ends of trouble in games, miss matched resolutions etc. It will also add more pixels and be harder to drive.

I wouldn't use the ultra wide monitors for gaming, would that still cause issues?

I wouldn't use the ultra wide monitors for gaming, would that still cause issues?

Ohh, Well no that would be fine. You would be able to still use eyefinity (I highly suggest you get Hydravision add-on to split the screens virtually). But you can still play games in the center monitor at 1080p yes, I do it all the time for games that dont support multi monitor.

You might want to look into ultrawide monitors instead?

Ohh, Well no that would be fine. You would be able to still use eyefinity (I highly suggest you get Hydravision add-on to split the screens virtually). But you can still play games in the center monitor at 1080p yes, I do it all the time for games that dont support multi monitor.

You might want to look into ultrawide monitors instead?

I have some time to think about it but ultra wide monitors are very tempting.. Thanks for your help  :D