Asus g750JW a little to hot for me

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to edit the GPU fan curve on my asus g750JW i do have the gpu overclocked but only +130 mhz but it dos not crash or overheat but it does get noticeably hotter like the highest of 79 c without my external fans and stuff witch dont really do anything anyway i would like to just let the fan spin a little more because when idle the right side of the keyboard gets warm when idle the fan dosnt seem to be spinning at all and thats mainly when the keyboards warm i'v been wanting to do this for a while msi afterburner nor evga precision x 16 lets me edit the fan curve but i don't think it works. and i would rather my fans spin al little loud then to have my components have a short life im trying to save for what ever the latest g series laptop is at the time i have the miney and keep in mind im not stupid i know like just get a desk top well i have a desktop i just like the laptop form factor better but the laptops my primary still because i still need things like hard drives for the desktop not to mention a legit os key well i don't have money and it took me how long to build. sorry for getting off topic im just letting you know the reasons i want to do this sorry for bad grammar and run on sentences and stuff im not good at typing ether.

post-129172-0-41470100-1434937621.png IDLE

post-129172-0-20749200-1434938229.png FULL USAGE

now just to be clear i want to just edit the fan curve it dosnt have to be in msi or evga id rather it not  and i dont want to flash anything because the last thing i want to to is brick this but if i have to flash the graphics card i might actualy i dont even know if you can on a laptop

79*c is fine on a desktop, let alone on a laptop. Dont worry until you hit 100*C and it starts to thermal throttle

thats the thing im not sure that its not throttling already and the point of me asking this is because im uncomfortable with the tepuatures

im just worried that the high temps will be bad in the long run im trying to get this laptop to last as long as posible.