How Happy Were You With the Summer Sale?

chicksoup

I bought Car Mechanic Simulator, Blade Symphony, DayZ, GTA V, Insurgency, and more lel

I love insurgency...it's a brilliant game with great active devs behind it

Pretty disappointed in all honesty. There is 2 games on my wishlist worth the $$ but I already have them on PS4 & PS3 and have finished & thoroughly enjoyed them.

I'm disappointed the Life Is Strange season pass did not drop any further would've picked it up otherwise. I guess i'm just too used to Steam spoiling us in the past with these sales with insanely low prices.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Very happy with what I got

Darksiders 1 and 2 with all dlc

GTA 3, vice city, and san andreas

metro 2033 and last light redux

Half Life complete pack

Wolfenstein: The New Order

BattleBlock Theater

All for less than $50 combined. Huzzah!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't mind with late experience

I get games when I can buy them

Most problem with players nowdays, they were hoping to get big discount on AAA games soon after release.

I don't even remember when the last time I spend $30 for a game.

like seriously, I spent $50 for like 15games, why would I spend that whole money for 1 game? chance I didn't like it is 50/50

just wait few more months maybe a year

just Look at Batman series (except AK) they were dirt cheap now.

Witcher 2 with constant sales $2.5

Tomb Raider 80%

and so many more.

it's also best chance to try games that you never heard of. I do buy lot's of indie games, they were fun most of times, and  scales really well with the price tag, if you can enjoy 2hours with less than $5 that is better than going to movies, or buying a book.

I see more complain with this sales after new consoles came out, maybe that's because there's alot people who switch between consoles to pc recently.

it will feel boring after a while, after all this event is anually and they also do with another event, like Halloween sale, and winter sale

it's like going to market / convenience store, when you no longer notice what's on sales because there will always discount event everywhere for every items.

but if you miss it, well... I hope you can get better deal next time, for now it is time for me to play the games that I bought, it will hold me good enough to next sales event.

It was the same as always after a few steam sales you run out of things to buy and the sales seem less impressive but I still bought 2 things in this sale display fusion and transistor

Worst sale yet, no interesting games that i REALLY wanted for me at least. Got BattleBlock Theater though as it was a bit more than 1 euro so I'll try that

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I love insurgency...it's a brilliant game with great active devs behind it

I'm yet to play it, I'm working on GMOD Stuff at the moment.

Really happy because this is the first Steam Sale where I had money to spend on games. 

Games that I bought: Portal Bundle(1 and 2)for 4.74 euros, GMOD for 5.99(still regret not buying it for 3.99), Max Payne 3 for 5.99(finished it in one day), Skyrim for 3.74

Also bought some games to farm trading cards.

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

The sales were only like 5-10 bucks off, it's Bullshit.

- snip-