New Gaming Rig With Some Old Parts

I'm make a gaming rig for my brother who's staying with me for a few months. I'm giving him some older parts from my past builds to make a new rig with.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3kDNHx

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3kDNHx/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($219.99 @ SuperBiiz)

CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (Purchased For $0.00)

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($179.99 @ Amazon)

Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($53.89 @ OutletPC)

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($71.89 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 4GB Video Card (2-Way SLI) (Purchased For $0.00)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 4GB Video Card (2-Way SLI) (Purchased For $0.00)

Case: BitFenix Prodigy M Midnight MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($92.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($52.00 @ Newegg)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 OEM (64-bit) ($85.75 @ OutletPC)

Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-AC68 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter (Purchased For $0.00)

Total: $756.50

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-20 22:41 EDT-0400

I have a $750 limit and I think this looks like a great build but it's really stretching the price farther than I'd like. However, It does fit everything I want and it's damn small.

It has to go on a plane so it's size is important but I also wanted to be able to fit both graphics cards and a wireless card in it. This motherboard and case seem like my best options to accomplish that.

I know Intel is releasing a new processor in august so this is a bad time to buy but I need the computer now so unfortunately it looks like I’ll just have to deal with it.

What do you guys think of the build and do you have any ideas or alternate builds? Remember it have to me mATX and fit both graphics cards and a wireless card between them.

I would get cheaper ram and a much cheaper motherboard. There are motherboards that will be fine for $80 less, and ones practically as good for $50 less. With the ram you get save a few dollars, so it isn't a huge deal there. With that money I would get a 240gb ssd or add a hard drive. Other than those, the build looks great.

I would get cheaper ram and a much cheaper motherboard. There are motherboards that will be fine for $80 less, and ones practically as good for $50 less. With the ram you get save a few dollars, so it isn't a huge deal there. With that money I would get a 240gb ssd or add a hard drive. Other than those, the build looks great.

i'd love to get a cheaper motherboard but this is the only 1150 mATX board i can find with the slot lay out i need. it lets the second graphics card hang off the bottom of the board taking up a fifth slot in the case so i can put the wireless card in the middle.

i'd love to get a cheaper motherboard but this is the only 1150 mATX board i can find with the slot lay out i need. it lets the second graphics card hang off the bottom of the board taking up a fifth slot in the case so i can put the wireless card in the middle.

Oh, yeah I forgot it had that. I guess that there isn't really anything I would change then.