Asrock support blew my mind today

Because I'm going to buy that with the G3258 for the build I've been saving for ... ( Not sure if I want that or the i3 and a B85M board from ASUS )

i3 over G3258 anyday. Also Z97 for only a pentium is a waste.

Or i5 4440/4460 + H81 motherboard if by any chance gets similar pricing in your location.

This is a signature.

thats just cheating

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Its Asrock, a company trying to be Asus but failing badly and making Plastic mobos.

Asrock, you are after biostar

they're not TRYING to be asus. 

they were A PART of asus. 

also, plastic mobos, 

i dont know of any aluminium motherboards. 

wood? ive seen a few homemade ones. :P

not trying to start shit i just found your post funny is all xD 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I'm guessing the same people who said that made this video:

that dudes lips and eyebrows look blue. 

i think he's one of the infected. 

we need to quarentine. (and i know thats not the official spelling. fuket)

also on the channel where thats posted was a video of an asrock NUC. 

it was on a desk with 3 imacs. 

someone clap for me. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

that dudes lips and eyebrows look blue. 

i think he's one of the infected. 

we need to quarentine. (and i know thats not the official spelling. fuket)

He'll be dehumidified "Like a boss" while in quarantine

He'll be dehumidified "Like a boss" while in quarantine

The fuck is this derailed thread about xD?

This is a signature.

Its Asrock, a company trying to be Asus but failing badly and making Plastic mobos.

Asrock, you are after biostar

Their OC formula line is actually really really nice, other than that pretty meh.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

what about the Z97 boards ? ( The Pro 4 to be exact )

That is the very board I use. It is great.

That is the very board I use. It is great.

Good to know ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Why is the motherboard manufacturer responsible for an issue you are having with a third party water cooling setup?

Asrock have not done anything wrong by sending back that message.

"Please do not buy hard drives if you do not have a fan screwed into the top of it."

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

Premium%20Bottled%20Water%20Cooler.jpg They aren't wrong. 

ASRock need to up their game.

you know?  if you use that, I think you might even reach 15ghz, that is if the cpu is binned...LOL!!!

They just said their mobos are crappy junk that will not tolerate much heat.

Hence (2years back) why nobody recomends Asrock for AMD FX chips :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

allahu akbar

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!