Sound interference on mobo 3.5mm connector

What's up everyone,

I'm having some trouble with interference on my back 3.5mm jack. When I move my mouse or start a game I hear this high pitched tone. This doesn't happen on the front panel 3.5mm jack. I changed my motherboard today from a Gigabyte Z97X-SLI to a MSI Z97 Gaming 5 and it still makes this noise. I also tried without GPU and that didn't solve the interference either.

What could be the problem of this? The MSI Z97 Gaming 5 which I use now has an isolated audio PCB so it shouldn't do this right?

Rest of my specs are in my signature.

Edit: 

Things I tried replacing to rule out the problem: Mobo, PSU, GPU.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

you need this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387402-improve-sound-quality-with-this-liquid-sound-clear-nano//jk

might be because of the nearby cables...

it shouldn't do that though as the amount of interference should be nowhere near enough to be distinguised...

you need this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387402-improve-sound-quality-with-this-liquid-sound-clear-nano//jk

might be because of the nearby cables...

it shouldn't do that though as the amount of interference should be nowhere near enough to be distinguised...

There are no cables close to it, the only cable that's a bit close is the CPU power cable, but that's on the back of the mobo and covered in 2 layers of plastic. My case had the standoffs pre-installed so that shouldn't be the problem either. Any other things that can cause this?

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

There are no cables close to it, the only cable that's a bit close is the CPU power cable, but that's on the back of the mobo and covered in 2 layers of plastic. My case had the standoffs pre-installed so that shouldn't be the problem either. Any other things that can cause this?

nothing that I'm aware of...

you are using the latest audio drivers, right? could be a driver issue...

nothing that I'm aware of...

you are using the latest audio drivers, right? could be a driver issue...

Not a driver issue unfortunately, I have reinstalled them multiple times and when I swapped my mobo I did a clean install of Windows with all the necessary drivers installed after.

Not a driver issue unfortunately, I have reinstalled them multiple times and when I swapped my mobo I did a clean install of Windows with all the necessary drivers installed after.

I've got nothing... sorry...

Try asking the manufacturer...

I've got nothing... sorry...

Try asking the manufacturer...

Thanks for helping anyway.

This is just plain EMI, seperating the board doesn't help when it's surrounded by high interference anyway. Just like an internal audiocard.

The only way to get rid of this, is by using a DAC (external).

This is just plain EMI, seperating the board doesn't help when it's surrounded by high interference anyway. Just like an internal audiocard.

The only way to get rid of this, is by using a DAC (external).

That's what I expected... Well thanks for confirming, I was planning to save up for an AMP/DAC combo anyway, so I'll start saving for that a bit earlier then.

You could try putting the PC on a grounded outlet, but I doubt it'll do much.

It's already grounded (if I did my best while redoing the cable work in my walls :P).