[Giveaway] Windows 8.1 Pro + Windows 8 Pro

So i want to Build an New PC... It would be great to Win

Thank you for this posibility! ;)

my pc hasnt had a legit copy of windows and i understand that this community doesnt believe in pirating i also cant afford keys plus im 16

This is nearly a month old and the OP has not posted anything here since day one so I assume either something came up or it was a lie.

Lord of Helium.

I badly need one, as my parents PC still runs on XP.  :blink:

Hope to win this:(

If I ever play EuroMillions, and if I win, I'll offer to all of you a free Windows 10 Pro Key :P. The OP is so rude to offer a free key and then leave without notice :/.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'll join in! :)

I'm nice guy to request.. :D

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD (OS driver) | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe (Anything else)

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mah PC lost activation due to a motherboard RMA

This thread is nearly a year old.

Lord of Helium.

Stop reviving thread this is old and OP lied clearly.

#DeadThreadIsDead

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

i would really use use a os right  now because my laptop is running you know who, windows v****, it is truely horrible, so please help me.

i would really use use a os right  now because my laptop is running you know who, windows v****, it is truely horrible, so please help me. can i have the 8.1 pro

I really need this! Currently running Linux mint. Doesn't have the compatibility I need.

Quote me if you want me to reply.

Need a Windows key for my new system build. Stuck with the stupid Windows watermark. SIGH......

5 hours ago, Autin1925 said:

Need a Windows key for my new system build. Stuck with the stupid Windows watermark. SIGH......

BRUh this is over and ended

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

@airdeano 

@tobben

@WoodenMarker

can you please lock this thread people keep reviving it.  Clearly OP lied as well. 

On 6/16/2015 at 7:02 AM, OBEYSQUIRREL said:

Well this would be awesome since you need the pro version to postpone updates in Windows 10, count me in please.

This. please! we need pro.

1 hour ago, Ramamataz said:

@airdeano 

@tobben

@WoodenMarker

can you please lock this thread people keep reviving it.  Clearly OP lied as well. 

@airdeano

@tobben

@WoodenMarker

@Glenwing

@Godlygamer23

@W-L

Click the "@" then the first few letter of the tag name.  Pick the name from the drop down menu.

As to this thread, I get to laugh a little inside with each attempt to enter.  :D