Installing Windows

Teemo4Life

In reddit U can get windows for $15. Do they give u a code and U can insert it when your computer boots up or??

I don't want any of this bull**** buy windows. Response= stuff that. Complete waste of money and complete rip off especially in Australia. I would pay $30 for an operating system not $130

You can download windows from microsoft no need to use cracked anything http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

They give you a key, and you can download the full iso freely on the MS website.

Just install windows and activate it with the key they give you.

@Teemo4Life:

These forums do not condone/help users with cracked/unlicensed software though...

Code of Conduct:

6. Piracy, Copyright Material, Cracks and Product Keys

• "Copyright Material" is any material protected by legally recognized copyright;
  • "Piracy" is the unauthorized copying of software or any material subject to copyright;
  • "Cracks" are programs that disable copy-protection technology;
  • A "Key" is a combination of numbers and/or letters required for software installation.

You may not request, distribute, link to or enable any activities which involve the procurement or distribution of pirated software, product cracks or keys or the supply, exchange or distribution of any copyright material including TV recordings. Doing so may result in the termination of your account without notice. In addition, any of the following violations are grounds for action being taken on your post and/or account:

• Seeking help to create or find cracks.
  • Seeking missing files that are supplied with copyrighted installation CD(s)
  • Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.
  • Requesting or discussing the trade, sale, exchange or supply of any copyrighted material including (but not limited) to TV recordings, DVDs, movies, music, software etc.
  • Identifying torrents sources or websites where copyright material may be obtained.
  • Provide or request login details for restricted websites.

Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of our management.

PS: If you find that buying Windows (or probably Software in general) BS, consider that some people have to make a damn living off the software they produce!

PSS: If you really don't want Windows, go Linux / SteamOS

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

They give you a key, and you can download the full iso freely on the MS website.

@Teemo4Life:

These forums do not condone/help users with cracked/unlicensed software though...

PS: If you find that buying Windows (or probably Software in general) BS, consider that some people have to make a damn living off the software they produce!

Why do ppl say LINUS and steam OS. They barely have any games on it so what's the point

You can download windows from microsoft no need to use cracked anything http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media

:o are u serious. This seems to good to be true. Is it a virus xD yo have 9k posts so it seems U are legit

Why do ppl say LINUS and steam OS. They barely have any games on it so what's the point

What other options of OS do you have, when you don't even seem to be wanting to pay for Windows?

MacOs? Unix-Operating System

Linux (Mint/Arch/Ubuntu)? Unix-Operating System

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

You can download windows from microsoft no need to use cracked anything http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media

Why would they sell windows for $130 if it's for free???? On the Microsoft store its $130

U still need a product key it says. There would be a download button with 1gb of storage for windows.

There's KSP on Linux. You don't need any other game in your life.

U still need a product key it says. There would be a download button with 1gb of storage for windows.

Ofc you need a key. You said you are buying one from reddit or g2a ._.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

@Teemo4Life:

I aproove we shouldn't talk about cracked stuff  on here because it's illegal but I am sorry but they more than enough money even with the pirates. So I will sitll galdly crack my next Windows. 100$ for a OS, that's a bit to much considering how rich the company is.

Considering the amount of time an OS is in use and the extent of its free support and what it can enable you to do the price is a bargain.

I suspect you would just be buying an OEM key that is not for distribution. All the rubbish of we open the software and send you the CD key rubbish is just that.

Ofc you need a key. You said you are buying one from reddit or g2a ._.

Oh ok

Liveof selling operating systems.....

THEY SELL OTHER STUFF TOO U know

Microsoft U know is only a 3 billion dollar company. Bill gates can give every single person in the world windows 7/8 for free. He can give me $100,000 to me and it won't affect his life or even notice a dent in his bank account! Heck he can give me 1 million if he's generous and giving 1 million to someone is like giving $100 for an average person.

Actually I searched it up. It's the #2 most wealthiest company. Not 3 billion dollar company. I'm sorry I must correct myself, a 340 billion dollar company.

Considering the amount of time an OS is in use and the extent of its free support and what it can enable you to do the price is a bargain.

I suspect you would just be buying an OEM key that is not for distribution. All the rubbish of we open the software and send you the CD key rubbish is just that.

??

I live in Sydney, Australia and bought a key off reddit

It worked like a charm :)

-snip-

Thanks. Is it in AU or US?

What's the difference bee tween windows 8 and 8.1? Search bar?

Thanks. Is it in AU or US?

What's the difference bee tween windows 8 and 8.1? Search bar?

It is for WorldWide!

Obviously bug fixes etc. And other functionalities idk lol. I just bought the best one (8.1 Pro). lol

Microsoft U know is only a 3 billion dollar company. Bill gates can give every single person in the world windows 7/8 for free. He can give me $100,000 to me and it won't affect his life or even notice a dent in his bank account! Heck he can give me 1 million if he's generous and giving 1 million to someone is like giving $100 for an average person.

Actually I searched it up. It's the #2 most wealthiest company. Not 3 billion dollar company. I'm sorry I must correct myself, a 340 billion dollar company.

Well I challenge you to set up a company with hundreds of employees and somehow figure out a way to keep everything running and everyone payed while giving only free stuff!

Or

Try to set up a company with 2-3 employees and basically give stuff away for free! (Note: Employees need to be payed!)

I'll talk to you again when you have succeeded in either of the above ...

It is for WorldWide!

Obviously bug fixes etc. And other functionalities idk lol. I just bought the best one (8.1 Pro). lol

But what currency.

Well I challenge you to set up a company with hundreds of employees and somehow figure out a way to keep everything running and everyone payed while giving only free stuff!

Or

Try to set up a company with 2-3 employees and basically give stuff away for free! (Note: Employees need to be payed!)

Or

No one said free. If they would put the price of the OS to 30$ I would gladly buy it. But at 100$ + tax? You are kidding me.

Like @Teemo4Life said, they are 340 billion company and yet they can't reduce only one product by 60% or 70%?

But what currency.

Oh. The currency is in USD$.

you live in sydney, australia. there are people who can't afford a computer. you live in one of the wealthiest places on earth and you can't afford a 100$ OS. You probably spend more every time you eat.

No one said free. If they would put the price of the OS to 30$ I would gladly buy it. But at 100$ + tax? You are kidding me.

Like @Teemo4Life said, they are 340 billion company and yet they can't reduce only one product by 60% or 70%?

it's possibly the most powerful program they have and it's also the cheapest one. 

Spoiler

you live in sydney, australia. there are people who can't afford a computer. you live in one of the wealthiest places on earth and you can't afford a 100$ OS. You probably spend more every time you eat.

it's possibly the most powerful program they have and it's also the cheapest one. 

Being a student personally, it's always hard. Everyone has their own personal reasons.

Being a student personally, it's always hard. Everyone has their own personal reasons.

students get free or discounted windows.  <_<

Spoiler

Like @Teemo4Life said, they are 340 billion company and yet they can't reduce only one product by 60% or 70%?

Don't wanna call you a kid.

But kids nowadays don't have any clue what effect a cracker/cracked version has on a company.

If I were to post a ripped version of let's say: Avengers: Age of Ultron, that means lost revenue for any cinema, lost revenue for the franchise and could end to some of the before-mentioned filing for bankrupcy..

This is probably even a very naive example, but you can easily scale that to any company..

You buying MS Software is what keeps MS employees at work!

Dreamspark gives you Pro versions of any Windows OS while being a student >_>

I get all my windows programs free through Dreamspark, but I still prefer Linux over Windows for everything but AAA Gaming.

If you don't have a cd-drive you can use a program called Rufus to make a usb windows installer. (you need to download the iso the others have linked to of course.)

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

Lord of Helium.

Don't wanna call you a kid.

But kids nowadays don't have any clue what effect a cracker/cracked version has on a company.

If I were to post a ripped version of let's say: Avengers: Age of Ultron, that means lost revenue for any cinema, lost revenue for the franchise and could end to some of the before-mentioned filing for bankrupcy..

This is probably even a very naive example, but you can easily scale that to any company..

You buying MS Software is what keeps MS employees at work!

Even if there was Cracked it would barely make a difference. Most ppl get the movie of pirate bay or torrents or some free movie website.

Dreamspark gives you Pro versions of any Windows OS while being a student >_>