Difference between all the kingston memory sticks

Hey guys, I need to buy a stick or 2 of 8gb ddr3 and the most "bang for the buck" sticks I can buy
are kingston's, the question I have is what is the difference between each of their
sticks? Fury, Savage, Beast and Predator.
Also I heard I should just get 1600mhz and nothing more since beyond that it's just factory
oc'ed, is that right? thanks!

Higher speed memory doesn't make too much sense for most people, anything higher than 1600MHz or maybe 1866MHz will not make a difference for the vast majority of uses. The more expensive series usually has a fancy (but useless) heatsink and maybe better timings or higher speed. None of that really matters, take the cheapest series (Fury, I think) if you want to save some money. 

Factory oc'd a tested to work at that speed..

Usually it'll be timings or clock or colour or something like that.

The 1866 is usually around the same as the 1600.. but just pick your colour and be happy, you will see no difference in real world unless your benching the ram.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

if ur going for bang for the buck why not go with kingston valueram

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Actually most of them have the same clock speed, each of them has different versions of speed and such but they all start at 1600, I was wondering if there was

anything beyond a different heatspreader but seems there isn't, thanks guys!

if ur going for bang for the buck why not go with kingston valueram

Second this. For truly expanding your dollar, you trash heatspreaders and let some of timings slip for price. Like what I did for build recommendation, trashed cheapest Crucial RAM with CL9 for €10 drop to Team Group stick with CL10.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv