Jurassic World worth in 3D?

as96

Is it worth to watch it in 3D or should I just save money and go 2D?

For a movie like that I'd say go 3D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Nothing is worth 3D. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I hate wearing the 3D glasses. 2D all the way!

Nothing is worth 3D. 

This^

I have seen Avatar & Mad Max in 3d and it seriously adds nothing to it. The only thing that pops out are the subtitles (which is very annoying). Sometimes you have something that pops out in 3D, but that's really rare honestly. It's more of a headache watching 3D xD

If there is no 2D version available, than sure go 3D.

IMO.

I would go with the normal non-3D version. Have watched a handful of 3D movies, and all of them lacked the clarity of non-3D. Since you gotta add another layer between the movie and your eyes.

Save the money, go with 2D.

I saw Jurassic World in IMAX 3D and it totally was worth it for me. 

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

I would go with the normal non-3D version. Have watched a handful of 3D movies, and all of them lacked the clarity of non-3D. Since you gotta add another layer between the movie and your eyes.

Save the money, go with 2D.

Not to mention the hassel with your glasses ... 

I always watch 2D because they are cheap , the image uality is the same and I don't have to deal with the 3D Glasses bullsh*t ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

No.

To be honest the movie isn't worth much by itself anyways. But if you see, don't waste money on 3d.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I saw Jurassic World in IMAX 3D and it totally was worth it for me. 

Same here

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I ended up watching it in 3D, it wasn't bad, although I wouldn't consider worth it the €10.50

I ended up watching it in 3D, it wasn't bad, although I wouldn't consider worth it the €10.50

Well I would. As I have seen it in 2d and 3d.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.