Shape Shifted Mouse Cursor and Mobile Phone in GTA V...

Hi Guys,

I don't know if anyone has the same problem,but this is killing me...I cannot do anything,I tried everything,and this happened after a sudden Nvidia Driver Stop Respond while playing GTA V.

Mouse Cursor in game,Shape shifted,Being bigger,and I can't do anything with,can't click,and the in game Mobile phone suddenly moved and shrink...

I tried reinstall Graphics Card Driver,and even downgrade to 350.12(Game Ready Driver for GTA V)But nothing works so far.

So if anyone have the solution,I'd be very much appreciate.

I asked Rockstar Supports,But so far I haven't get a respond from them...nothing...Radio Silent...Please Guys...This is one freaking mind killing...sh*t problem.

Here's the Screen Shots:

Mouse Cursor Shape Shift.

lpJLhgT.png

Mobile Phone Shrink and Moved.

WpznAhD.jpg

Disabling any other monitor connected to your PC has been reported as a workaround. Let's just hope R* fixes this since I really don't like enabling and disabling monitors all the time.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

@JamesYang Don't forget to follow your own topics, so you know when someone responds ;)

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Disabling any other monitor connected to your PC has been reported as a workaround. Let's just hope R* fixes this since I really don't like enabling and disabling monitors all the time.

@JamesYang Don't forget to follow your own topics, so you know when someone responds ;)

I only uses single monitor,and I tried that,didn't work,Thanks though...Yes,I'll keep my eyes on this topic,since I really really need to know what the hell's going on...but seems like there's a lot of player having this problem after the updates...so I guess it isn't my problem...waiting R* to patch it up.

And yeah weirdly,it won't happens in Windowed mode and Windowed Broderless.

• 4 weeks later...

ok i specifically made an account here so i can help u out.

I had the same issue, and i went crazy tying to find a fix. No forum posts i could find, rockstar support wouldnt help at all.

so...what i did was...switch to windowed borderless. it fixed it for me.

hope it helps man.

if it works...write me in gtav....same user as this one here

i'll delete this account after the post

gl

ok i specifically made an account here so i can help u out.

I had the same issue, and i went crazy tying to find a fix. No forum posts i could find, rockstar support wouldnt help at all.

so...what i did was...switch to windowed borderless. it fixed it for me.

hope it helps man.

if it works...write me in gtav....same user as this one here

i'll delete this account after the post

gl

Thanks man,though I already know.It's a glitch rockstar need to fix..anyway,thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man,though I already know.It's a glitch rockstar need to fix..anyway,thanks again.

Set your display as borderless windowed mode works ! :D 

Set your display as borderless windowed mode works ! :D

Yeah,Seems like this is the only solution for now,Till Rockstar realise it and fix it patch it up.But looks like they don't aware of it,Since the latest update patch,still didn't address this issue.

I'm kind of disappoint right now.Though,It wouldn't hurt anything playing under Borderless Windowed mode,just feels weird that it isn't Full screen.