Don't forget this when building a pc

cfclay21

Don't forget to plug in the 8 pin CPU power connector like I forgot to and I thought my motherboard was dead and I found out I forgot to plug in the CPU power

CPU: 4770k @ stock                  RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB                    Cooling: Corsair H80i
       MOBO: Sabertooth Z87            SSD: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro                Case: NZXT Phantom 820

GPU: EVGA GTX 670                 HDD: 1TB WD Black                                 PSU: Corsair TX750M

Dont forget to plug it to the wall,it happened to me once.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Don't forget to plug in the 8 pin CPU power connector like I forgot to and I thought my motherboard was dead and I found out I forgot to plug in the CPU power

exactly what happened to me. I totally freaked until my buddy who was drunk at the time walked up and just plugged it in and handed me a beer lol

exactly what happened to me. I totally freaked until my buddy who was drunk at the time walked up and just plugged it in and handed me a beer lol

Does your friend build PC's while he is drunk? Seems strange for him to do that but then again... drunk.

i thought my 770 lightning was doa at first... then i realized i didnt plug in my dvi cables and i was panicking for nothing -.- thats just exhaustion right there lol

Does your friend build PC's while he is drunk? Seems strange for him to do that but then again... drunk.

We were doing a build party hahaha he was done with his first so he was already drinking while the rest of us were still working on ours. He just upgraded his computer so he was done faster than the rest of us

Dont forget to plug it to the wall,it happened to me once.

I am mesmerized by your profile pic

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

The first time I build a computer I was also afraid that my GPU was dead, then after half an hour i figured out that the GPU needed more power than just from the motherboard.. duh

also forgetting to flip the switch ON, on the back of the PSU, that has gotten me to the edge on numerous occasions.. :/

(Comming soon)

Also don't forget to push down the level on PCIe slots. You might accidentally rip the whole slot off... (whoops)

I've done most of the above. We all have our moments. :P

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

dont forget to pour water all over your mobo and cpu  to watercool em