12v DC to Molex

Revan654

Recently bought this RGB LED kit for lighting my PC ( http://www.hitlights.com/luma10-series-smd-5050-44-key-multicolor-remote-control-for-led-light-strips). Now I need some kind of 12v DC to Molex adepter. Anyone know of a store that sells such a thing? If possible higher quality type cabling.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

Recently bought this RGB LED kit for lighting my PC ( http://www.hitlights.com/luma10-series-smd-5050-44-key-multicolor-remote-control-for-led-light-strips). Now I need some kind of 12v DC to Molex adepter. Anyone know of a store that sells such a thing? If possible higher quality type cabling.

Modguru sells them individually you can also mod one of them by cutting and solder up to the 12V line on the molex:

https://modguru.net/product/12dc-to-molex/

Modguru sells them individually you can also mod one of them by cutting and solder up to the 12V line on the molex:

https://modguru.net/product/12dc-to-molex/

Will look into their site, Do you know how good their products are including the remote and LED strip compared to something like IceModz?

Will look into their site, Do you know how good their products are including the remote and LED strip compared to something like IceModz?

They are on the forums so they can probably give you a good overview of what you need but overall their product are good quality.

@modguru

Hi @Revan654 !

The main diffrence between our LED's and the icemodz LED's is that we have twice as many LED's on the strip it self per meter. This will make the lighting more even and brighter. The remote we carry in our store is of the RF type and will go thru the chassie so there is not problem of hiding it :D

For a little gallery of some of the builds that our LED's is in, take a look here: https://goo.gl/CyGZP2

Thanks @W-L

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Hi @Revan654 !

The main diffrence between our LED's and the icemodz LED's is that we have twice as many LED's on the strip it self per meter. This will make the lighting more even and brighter. The remote we carry in our store is of the RF type and will go thru the chassie so there is not problem of hiding it :D

For a little gallery of some of the builds that our LED's is in, take a look here: https://goo.gl/CyGZP2

Thanks @W-L

I ordered some last night, looking forward to them.

I ordered some last night, looking forward to them.

That is true, now I remember :D

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Hi @Revan654 !

For a little gallery of some of the builds that our LED's is in, take a look here: https://goo.gl/CyGZP2

Thanks @W-L

I think I'm going to have to get some and the molex adapter,I have a spare rgb controller laying around, and want a cool underflow for my ft05

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

@spwath Nice!

The light strips should work with any standard rgb controller right?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

@spwath  Our LED's`? Yes if it is a 4pin LED connector on them

Any idea on NZXT Hue compatibility?

"Rawr XD"

Any idea on NZXT Hue compatibility?

Hi! Do you have a picture of the connector for the hue?

Hi! Do you have a picture of the connector for the hue?

Like this? SATA goes to PSU, 4-pin goes to LEDs

hue-06b.jpg

"Rawr XD"

@spwath Our LED's`? Yes if it is a 4pin LED connector on them

Great thanks.

Hi again! It looks like the same LED connector we use.

Sweet. Any idea when the 60cm LEDs will be back in stock? 

"Rawr XD"

Sweet. Any idea when the 60cm LEDs will be back in stock? 

Hi! I just added 2 to stock, I can add more if needed

Hi! I just added 2 to stock, I can add more if needed

Cool, price looks decent for the product. Will likely get a strip to pair with my friend's Hue that he can give me (that he somehow lost the strip for).

Just waiting on Cooler Master to see if they'd be able to send me a windowed version of the side panel for my case.

"Rawr XD"

Cool, price looks decent for the product. Will likely get a strip to pair with my friend's Hue that he can give me (that he somehow lost the strip for).

Just waiting on Cooler Master to see if they'd be able to send me a windowed version of the side panel for my case.

Nice!