Why does everyone hate the Razer Firefly?

Luxpin_

A mouse? SSD? RAM? 

And I can spend that 50 bucks somewhere else too, like on my ho

50 dollars rules out SSD and RAM , 50 dollars can only get you 4 gigs of RAM which is nothing you need at least 8gb. Mouse is the only one where that is a possibility but my deathadder chroma is $70

Most of my posts are very controversial, please try not to get butthurt.

No , Good ones with read and write speeds that are decent will be about $100 , $90  on sale, cheaper doesnt always mean better sir.

We are talking USD yeah? The modern Sandisk SSDs usually are around 50-51 USD. And you can get 8gb of Team DDR3 1600mhz for 43.99

50 dollars rules out SSD and RAM , 50 dollars can only get you 4 gigs of RAM which is nothing you need at least 8gb. Mouse is the only one where that is a possibility but my deathadder chroma is $70

"50 dollars rules out SSD"

Second hand?

" and RAM 50 dollars can only get you 4 gigs of RAM which is nothing you need at least 8gb"

what if you have already and want to move up?

"Mouse is the only one where that is a possibility but my deathadder chroma is $70"

Right, so Razer is not the only mouse making company and you have way better priced mice at those other brands.

And there is way more I can think off which you would not understand because I think we do not share the same interests and opinions.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Peripherals are mainly based on your personal preference.

Some will hate what you like or like what you hate.

The fact is we have different opinions on everything.

The Price might not matter for some and the others might want to save for something else. 

For example:

I like the mouse pad it has everything you need on it and more, but for the price I would get something else.

or

The mouse pad is nice it can fit in with my setup and the price doesn't really matter

I have one, the only thing that bothers me right now is how slippery it is. This is coming from someone that has been using a control oriented mouse pad for quite some time.

Not really my cable is pretty slack on my desk though, so your experience may vary, but I've had no trouble using the cable over the top bulge (my cable is braided btw)

you have one already? how?

amazon still shows shipping in 1-3 months and Razer didn't email me that they were available (signed up for email notification on product page)

you have one already? how?

amazon still shows shipping in 1-3 months and Razer didn't email me that they were available (signed up for email notification on product page)

Foreal , he might have been one of the lucky few that got it when it first released , I've signed up on razers website and everything . I have a feeling it will be a while before we will get one lol

Most of my posts are very controversial, please try not to get butthurt.

I'm buying it once it gets back in stock , its a nice mousepad with LED lights. All people seem to care about is the price just look up ANY Razer review of this product and all the comments are filled with haters crying thats its 60 dollars when its a pretty impressive mouse pad. " sigh " you cant please everybody 

Why in the actual hell would anyone want a 60 dollar mouse pad? That's asinine. Not to mention it takes up a USB port (I assume) and that thing on the top middle has to impede movement. It would be cool if it wasn't 60 bucks and it didn't appear to impede movement.

Buy it. I'm sure it doesn't matter in the long run to anyone but you. It's your money.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I can't stand the razer logo and their quality has always been junk. Gave them multiple chances to just have them fail, now I avoid them.