BenQ or ASUS?

ricmetal

hey guys

im in need of a new monitor and i am undicisve between the an Asus 25' MX259H 5ms AH-IPS  and the BenQ 27' RL2755HM 1ms.

i don't mind the 25" over the 27"

apparently i get a better picture quality due to both monitors having only 1080p resolution.

anyone out there with experience with the ASUS monitor? and any tips to help me choose between the two of them?

the benq is loved by gamers, but it's a TN - id rather an IPS just for the better colors. ASUS is 5ms response, BenQ is 1ms, but honestly i game on a 8ms samsung and it's just fine for me.

what else? pixel pitch is better on the ASUS. anything else i should be noting between the two?

I wouldn't get a 27" 1080p, and have only good things to say about ASUS monitors. If the ASUS is IPS and the BenQ is not, that's another advantage, and response time is pretty much irrelevant. 5ms is just fine. 

I wouldn't get a 27" 1080p, and have only good things to say about ASUS monitors. If the ASUS is IPS and the BenQ is not, that's another advantage, and response time is pretty much irrelevant. 5ms is just fine.

Lol 27inch is pretty bad, tell my cousins step grandpa bought a 70inch smart TV that is 1080p. I could count the pixels xD

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Lol 27inch is pretty bad, tell my cousins step grandpa bought a 70inch smart TV that is 1080p. I could count the pixels xD

Haha yeah it is. My coworker use some sort of cheap television as a monitor, somewhere around 32-34" I think and it's 1080p, it's horrible. :P For a TV not too bad, but for a monitor that sits less than a meter in front of your face .. meh :P