Halo 5 will let you play as Blue Team (hype train is real)

TopWargamer

Source: https://www.polygon.com/2015/6/9/8752683/halo-5-campaign-co-op-master-chief-blue-team-nathan-fillion

For those of you who don't know, the Master Chief was part of a Spartan team known as Blue Team. 

Read more here: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Team

Most of the Spartan IIs on Blue Team were killed during the Fall of Reach, but 4 members remain: John (Master Chief), Linda, Kelly, and Fred. 343i is introducing these characters as actual playable characters in Halo 5 (in coop) and in single player they'll be in cutscenes and will take orders from John during gameplay. 

Not only that, but one of the main protagonist from Halo 3: ODST, Buck (voiced by the wonderful Nathan Fillion), is returning to Halo 5 as well. 

This news makes me extremely happy, especially as a huge Halo fan.

COMIC SANS

ALL ABOARD THE MOTHA FUCKIN' HYPE TRAIN!

I'm hoping for Macer (The chick from Nightfall), and Romeo to join Locke's team along with Buck.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Let's hope it's not broken like MCC...

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

343i though...

Won't buy another Xbone since H5 beta was disgusting and MCC still doesn't work properly.

144Hz goodness

343i though...

Won't buy another Xbone since H5 beta was disgusting and MCC still doesn't work properly.

MCC seems to work fine for me... But to each his own. 

And I quite liked the Halo 5 multiplayer beta. It felt like an older Halo game but with added elements. 

COMIC SANS

MCC seems to work fine for me... But to each his own. 

And I quite liked the Halo 5 multiplayer beta. It felt like an older Halo game but with added elements. 

HCE is terrible since the last update, still problems with Big Team Battle, no H3 hardcore...

144Hz goodness