Get a copy of windows 7 ultimate

hak4fun

I need a ISO for windows 7 ultimate 64bit. The issue is, because its a school provided key microsoft won't just give me a ISO. And to get another disk from my school, is $30.

Anywhere I can get a ISO that hasn't been tampered with?

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

tried it, it is a school provided key. Won't let me.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

torrent a legit coppy thats what i did for  business laptop my dad had with ult on it although ult was pointless no one bought it

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

its not illegal to install the ISO off of something like the pirate bay ;)

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

The .ISO shouldn't care about your key. In fact, you can install windows without key and activate it later. If key doesn't work, thats another matter.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The .ISO shouldn't care about your key. In fact, you can install windows without key and activate it later. If key doesn't work, thats another matter.

Microsoft's ISO download tool requires you to put your product key in, before it gives you a download link. When I put my product key in, it tells me that its a school product key, and I need to get recovery media from my school. My school charges $30 for a new disk.

its not illegal to install the ISO off of something like the pirate bay ;)

That is true. But... last time I got a ISO from the piratebay it was spiked with malware.

I had the same problem as you. After a bit of searching I found a lot of offical ISOs on mydigitallife. 

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/56439-Windows-7-ultimate-x86-x64-ISO-Download

These are official ISOs from Microsoft themselves. You can do some research to see if the MD5s match and stuff. I wish to stress that these are not cracked ISOs, so no piracy is involved. You have to activiate the installation with a key ... unless, yeah you know what I mean. 

ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao

That is true. But... last time I got a ISO from the piratebay it was spiked with malware.

Use kickass instead with many seeders.

Just torrent the untouched ISO of it from somewhere like TPB, as long as your key works you are all good :)

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Just torrent the untouched ISO of it from somewhere like TPB, as long as your key works you are all good :)

The thing is, all these "untouched" ISOs from tpb doesn't have the right md5/sha1. Something was changed with the ISOs, but it's hard to tell what. 

ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao ayy lmao