700$ BUDGET LAPTOP

thereal_ale

I'm on a budget between 650/750$ and I'd like to buy a very powerful laptop.

Main features that I'd like it to have are as following:

-play games like GTA5 at at least 30/40 fps at medium quality settings.

-use music programming tools like ABLETON

-at least 4 cores (preferably an Intel CPU)

-8 GB of RAM

-at least 250 GB of SSD storage

-15 or more inch screen

Every suggestion is well appreciated and I thank you for the time that you dedicate to it.

the lenovo y40 is 500 on newegg refurbished. it should handle your needs 

4 cores and an ssd for 750 AND a dedicated GPU? not possible bud.

not trying to be mean just stating the truth 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

^^ What he said,

Your best bet would be to get used as you will never get all that you want for that price.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

no such laptop unless it is a 2nd hand unit. gta 5 is a quite a demanding game. and 500$ price point usually don't comes with a ssd. Changing it urself will be good enough. 15 inch i will say quite damn hard to but again, 2nd hand unit maybe.

or your local place having some crazy promotion then maybe too.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

So without going on a budget, what laptop fits my requests?

all 3 post must be a bad news to you but..... that is life bro. im sorry that i could not help much.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

yup, there are laptops almost 2 times the performance you need too. even if you are freaking rich, don't take razer, just don't do it. those razer blades are sexy as hell but the inside and durability is just wayyyy more important. look into p34w from gigabyte, msi series(i can't name them so sorry), asus rog if you want high end. Lower price point but good enough to game will be those everyday laptop which it is better you go to a local store and read the specification and compare price point yourself. Solid brand will be asus & toshiba, personally tried both of them before only so the rest i leave it for some other experts to suggest you.

check out the acer v15

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/series/aspirevnitro

get the 1099 version. its pretty good.

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Sorry mate you're swinging for the fences. As stated above, you will only find that in Referb/2nd hand. (Maybe Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales.)

The closest I could find was this from Newegg. Though its Dual, with hyper thread and only 128gb. Seems like the 950m should be able to run GTA5 at medium at 30+.