External Numpad for Gaming

I've been playing GTA V on PC for a while. One of the biggest reasons why I waited almost 2 years to play it was to install mods. However, navigating through mods ingame require a numpad which i don't have. I am currently using a tenkeyless mechanical keyboard which is amazing. And i never use numpad. So i thought i would buy a cheap external numpad just for the mod navigation in GTA V. 

Does an external numpad work in games? Is it recognised as a normal numpad?

Also can u guys recommend me a cheap external numpad? I live in australia so if u do know a cheap one, plz tell me.

Every numpad should work.

It just sends the same code things when you use it like a normal keyboard.

They communicate the exact same way as a normal keyboard would.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Does your 10keyless not include a "hidden" numpad you access with the function key?

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Does your 10keyless not include a "hidden" numpad you access with the function key?

If u are referring to the number keys on the top of the keyboard, I guess that could work in game but it becomes really challenging to navigate. 

If u are referring to the number keys on the top of the keyboard, I guess that could work in game but it becomes really challenging to navigate. 

Also, the apparently, u need numberpad keys, not number keys for navigation. 

Also, the apparently, u need numberpad keys, not number keys for navigation. 

No, i mean that many of that type of keyboard have the numpag hidden under the normal array of key, for example 1(numpad) = fn+b, 2(numpad) = fn+n, 5(numpad)=fn+h etc...

HP_USB_mini_keyboard.jpg

Not all have it though.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link