Any way to boost FPS in Ark: Survival Evolved?

Baionoido

no survival games are generally bollocks when it comes to optimizing. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

No, the game just straight up sucks people cannot run it on medium above 30 fps with titan x's. 

Just get the cash and run.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

its a beta game thats been out for what? 2 days? optimaztions are the last thing right now

Anyone know any tips or atleast how long it would take to optimize the game?

My rig: https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

Also if i upgraded to 16 gigs of ram, think that would help me or if i overclocked?

Link only sends me to my own rig, you have to get the right link so we can se your rig.

Build: CPU: i7-4790k @4.4 GHz 1.2v | GPU: Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | Memory: 16GB Evga SSC | Storage: 250GB 850 Evo, 1 TB Toshiba HDD | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7  | Cooling: Aigo T120 RGB | Case: NZXT S340 | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | OS: Windows 10 | Keyboard: Corsair K70, Cherry MX Reds | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Monitor: LG 27UD58-B | Headset: Audio-Technica M40x w/ Modmic and Bravo Audio V2 Tube Amplifier 

Aren't people tired of survival games yet?

Nope, soon time for Fallout 4

Not really. Rust runs fine, especially after this last patch.

Aren't people tired of survival games yet?

Nope. I'm just tired of bad ones. Ark is a bad one.

Game runs like a poo, optimization ETA unknown.

Set everything to lowest and start from there.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

• 2 months later...

I found it running really rough too. I just put the settings to low LOL.

Also I was playing the game with the Oculus DK2. I only bought the game because it had VR support.

I tried Oculus Runtime 0.7 with various Nvidia drivers on my Windows 8.1 and no luck. I went back to Nvidia 350.22 drivers and Oculus 0.601. Hopefully by CV1's release they will have it all sorted!!!

Here is video of my DK2 gameplay - Big bird Glitching it up!

ARK: Survival Evolved - Running rough on 5960x + Titan x + 32gb Ram + X99 Asus Deluxe.
[Official] Debezelled Monitor & Portrait Surround/Eyefinity

How to debezel a ASUS VG248QE 144hz 3D monitor

ASUS VG248QE 144hz 3D Monitor - REVIEW

PORTRAIT SURROUND VG248QE - 3770k - MVE - SLI TITAN - AX1200i - 800D - HD800 - MUTEKI 7.2

Performance optimization is one of the last things done in a game. So wait until it's released and then see if they've actually done it. They might do it after the release.

There might be some performance optimization down the line if they make some big changes in the code. And when they release DX12 version you might gain performance boost.

Just check the development plans, patch notes and what the community demands and you'll get an idea when the performance optimization comes.

So I played some more ARK with Jai on a 5960x + Titan X rig with the DK2. With setting set to low on everything and the odd medium here ant there it still gave us slow downs at times, especially during battles and also when crossing the map at certain points bogged down. But this game has the hallmarks to be a very good game. It need to improve the UI in VR and fix some of the glitchy animations etc.

here another two videos from today. Jai dominating LOL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLzk4t6n3NM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efwfbtekFKY

[Official] Debezelled Monitor & Portrait Surround/Eyefinity

How to debezel a ASUS VG248QE 144hz 3D monitor

ASUS VG248QE 144hz 3D Monitor - REVIEW

PORTRAIT SURROUND VG248QE - 3770k - MVE - SLI TITAN - AX1200i - 800D - HD800 - MUTEKI 7.2

damn this thread has 4.5k views

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)