Tenkeyless keyboard with media keys that doesn't look like a space ship?

Rockwell

Hey guys, just looking for recommendations for tenkeyless keyboards with media keys, under about $70. Doesn't have to be mechanical. But i've been looking for one of these for a while now and can't find one that suits my needs for a decent price. The closest being the K65 for ~100 on amazon. Any help appreciated!

Most of the tenkeyless ones that have that are either the cm storm tkl or corsair k65 but thats it 

I have the RGB corsair K65 and really like it. i normally keep it pretty plain with the LED's and turn them off during the day.

CPU     4790K  4.7GHz @ 1.17 volts

MOBO  Asus Z97-K

GPU     980ti Strix

RAM    16GB G.Skill

Filco Majetouch Ninja TKL. Ducky Shine TKL. CM Storm Rapid i. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I have the RGB corsair K65 and really like it. i normally keep it pretty plain with the LED's and turn them off during the day.

Ah shit, ok i guess ill have to spring for it. Just was hoping for something that wasn't $100+. Have you experienced any problems with the keyboard so far? Media keys too hard to press or are they smooth? Just want to get a bit more info on it before i buy it. 

There is certainly other great keyboards that are cheaper i think, but my experience has been great. Media keys are nice for my liking and since the latest firmware update from like a month ago from corsair i havent had a single issue at all with anything on it.

CPU     4790K  4.7GHz @ 1.17 volts

MOBO  Asus Z97-K

GPU     980ti Strix

RAM    16GB G.Skill

There is certainly other great keyboards that are cheaper i think, but my experience has been great. Media keys are nice for my liking and since the latest firmware update from like a month ago from corsair i havent had a single issue at all with anything on it.

Ok thanks for the recommendation. And yeah there are other decent options out there but when you limit the selection to media keys AND tenkeyless, there's not a lot to choose from.