Heaven Society - Week 48 (Akame ga Kill)

/SarcasmEllipsis.../

Couldn't be... I'm WAY too smart to fall for those...

-snip-

Makes sense, there is no explanation on how she got to pick the sword until Akame ga kill zero. Also, put the answer in spoiler coz it contains some xD

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

If that was the trailer it makes even less sense and if you´ve seen the anime you know why.

Honestly they pretty much went FMA on the series. 

So it´s just a side story about Akane...?

more like a prequel to akame ga kill

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Couldn't be... I'm WAY too smart to fall for those...

Not smart enough ...

Makes sense, there is no explanation on how she got to pick the sword until Akame ga kill zero. Also, put the answer in spoiler coz it contains some xD

Then why aren't people putting Akame's little sister into spoilers ? =.=

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Ok there is a lot of death in this anime so I must watch this :). 24 episodes isn't a much but its also a pretty good amount

It has Kill in the name....

Why? It was the most recent really popular anime, and it was for the largest mainstream audience. Frankly, it would have been quite the upset victory if something as old as Initial D won, let alone if something relatively niche like Planetes did.

Either of those two far more deserved the win. Also only first stage is old final stage is what 2 years old probably at most.

Either of those two far more deserved the win. Also only first stage is old final stage is what 2 years old probably at most.

No arguments here. I will say that Akame had a pretty good start for that type of series, but somehow once it went "there" I kind of lost interest. I still hope to finish it sometime (or transfer over to the manga since everyone seems to prefer that).

• 2 months later...

No arguments here. I will say that Akame had a pretty good start for that type of series, but somehow once it went "there" I kind of lost interest. I still hope to finish it sometime (or transfer over to the manga since everyone seems to prefer that).

AGK anime has a completely different story than the manga i think

I liked AGK, mostly the fighting scenes.

I don't agree with the retarded amount of important characters dying, for 2 reasons:

1- A single important death is much more dramatic and important than killing 80% of the group

2- You never get to like the character and it's dead, the only death that kinda mattered to me was the pink haired girl, because it was around episode 20 so after all those episodes you care more than a character you've seen for 7 episodes

Also, the anime is called AKAME ga kill, and akame does nothing untill the end of the anime ._.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2