Heaven Society - Week 48 (Akame ga Kill)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Akame ga Kill

HpUbU4E.jpg

Synopsis

Tatsumi is a self-acknowledge country bumpkin who is nonetheless a well trained fighter. He and two companions leave their remote village to head to the Imperial City to find a way to relieve their friends and family from ruinous taxation imposed by the authorities. Yet the Imperial City is filled with unimaginable amounts of corruption and evil from supernatural sources. Tatsumi is immediately swindled after reaching the City and nearly loses everything soon after, but finds himself allied with an unlikely group of assassins.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Hulu

Members Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

And here we go! Another week another series!

e11c7776f9aef1ec66154dd1eaecb3f5c51a90b3

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nothing I vote for will ever win will it @Charger I guess I cant force people to watch what they dont want to but damn broaden your horizons already!

Esdeath = OP

gg good guys.

Other than that, damn, I heard this ended terribly. :(

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Esdeath = OP

gg good guys.

Yes, quite terribly :/

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

It ended with the same feeling you got form finishing Mirra Nicki.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Yay ... This result is totally surprising to me ...  

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

is sad but apparently there will be a season 2

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

It ended with the same feeling you got form finishing Mirra Nicki.

If you think Mirai Nikki ended terribly, a couple things are most likely at work here. (not that it's super amazing anyways)

You either:

1) didn't read the manga

2) didn't see the ova

3) didn't expect that kind of an ending as soon as you learned Deus' name

:P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Nice series, if you are in fantasy like I am, you'll like it ;D As I commented before, don't get attached to anyone, its probable they'll die :S

(The second season will be a "in the past" and it will be based in the life of Akame and her sister, and how they got to be what they are.)

Wtf, akame's tresure does not kill her? but makes her a motherfucking beast and gives her life-long tatoos? I don't get it, I know its her tresure and all, but its supposed to be deadly if you get cut, wouldn't stong enough targets be able to resist it? If someone stole it and managed to kill someone, would they become immune to the poison? WHen akame tells Tatsumi the most strssfull thing about her life is cleaning the blade without cutting herself, it isn't coz she'd die, but coz shed activate the boss mode and kick ass[and get tattoos]?

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Ok there is a lot of death in this anime so I must watch this :). 24 episodes isn't a much but its also a pretty good amount

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I enjoyed watching it, the end just dissapointed me and the deaths were so sad :( lubba :'(

Deleted code is debugged code.

Nothing I vote for will ever win will it

Sorry :(

YEA ! Finally one I voted for won !!!! :ph34r:

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

No there won't, because they don't follow the Manga, but if they did a S2 it would be mostly made up.

On topic: Manga is better :3

why would it matter if it followed the manga for a season 2? lots of things are made up.

im pretty sure they released a trailer for it but now that i look i can only find private videos

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/09/28-1/video-akame-ga-kill-second-season-commercial

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

Kinda surprised Initial D didn't win the polls...

Im a little surprised that you keep posting unrelated images in anime threads in a way that seems to be designed to confuse people

Nice series, if you are in fantasy like I am, you'll like it ;D As I commented before, don't get attached to anyone, its probable they'll die :S

(The second season will be a "in the past" and it will be based in the life of Akame and her sister, and how they got to be what they are.)

Wtf, akame's tresure does not kill her? but makes her a motherfucking beast and gives her life-long tatoos? I don't get it, I know its her tresure and all, but its supposed to be deadly if you get cut, wouldn't stong enough targets be able to resist it? If someone stole it and managed to kill someone, would they become immune to the poison? WHen akame tells Tatsumi the most strssfull thing about her life is cleaning the blade without cutting herself, it isn't coz she'd die, but coz shed activate the boss mode and kick ass[and get tattoos]?

then the second season will be based of the akame ga kill zero manga

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

why would it matter if it followed the manga for a season 2? lots of things are made up.

im pretty sure they released a trailer for it but now that i look i can only find private videos

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/09/28-1/video-akame-ga-kill-second-season-commercial

If that was the trailer it makes even less sense and if you´ve seen the anime you know why.

Honestly they pretty much went FMA on the series. 

So it´s just a side story about Akane...?

At one point (can't remember which), anime deviated from the manga, and that's where things started going downhill...

So far, manga is awesome :D

Yay ... This result is totally surprising to me ...

Why? It was the most recent really popular anime, and it was for the largest mainstream audience. Frankly, it would have been quite the upset victory if something as old as Initial D won, let alone if something relatively niche like Planetes did.

If that was the trailer it makes even less sense and if you´ve seen the anime you know why.

from the ending and what i remember as the trailer ya. but it seems that the trailer has been taken down so i guess not.

indeed

No, its centered about Akame, but akane also plays a part.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Esdeath was too OP. Characters keep raising their death flag, making it obvious who will die. Ending felt lackluster... I guess it's because they went into fillers, since that guy with the angel wings apparently dies in the manga (from one of the akakill theater short episode)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It didn't kill her cause the weapon chose her ( I think ) , same way how Tatsumi was able to hold " whatshisname" Lance , it chose who is worthy of it , The Blade isn't stupid enough to chose someone that will die upon contact with the sword ... Also she can use that for a certain number of time ... She feared that she would waste its power through accidentally cutting herself ...

Why? It was the most recent really popular anime, and it was for the largest mainstream audience. Frankly, it would have been quite the upset victory if something as old as Initial D won, let alone if something relatively niche like Planetes did.

/SarcasmEllipsis.../

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...