Cood keybord/mice combo or bad and cheep?

R3DOPS

So i have been looking around the web and i found a product on amazon including a mice and keyboard combo for only 38$. Seems to good to be true right? So what do you guys think. Should i get it? is it worth the money? or will i be investing into cheep crap. My budget is 50$ i originally was only getting a mice but now looking at this. a backlit  keyboard would be great as well. 

if you dont think i should get it link me a product under 50$ ;)

http://www.amazon.ca/Cooler-Master-Devastator-Led-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B00DKXXAAQ/ref=sr_1_8?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1433454653&sr=1-8&keywords=mouse

So i have been looking around the web and i found a product on amazon including a mice and keyboard combo for only 38$. Seems to good to be true right? So what do you guys think. Should i get it? is it worth the money? or will i be investing into cheep crap. My budget is 50$ i originally was only getting a mice but now looking at this. a backlit  keyboard would be great as well. 

http://www.amazon.ca/Cooler-Master-Devastator-Led-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B00DKXXAAQ/ref=sr_1_8?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1433454653&sr=1-8&keywords=mouse

@ owns one. Ask him!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It's good, mouse is not the best thing ever, but it works too. Keyboard is very good for membrane.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I hear the same as above, keyboard is good think of the mouse as a freebie.

do you guys think i shod get something else maybe? 

do you guys think i shod get something else maybe?

all up to you. If you don't just save a little more for a decent mouse, or wait for them to go on sale.