Best speakers without blowing my neightbors head off...

orate.cl

I just got the Logitech Speaker System Z623 and damn they make everything vibrate was just playing GTA5 and everytime I touched a checkpoint in a race feels like a bomb explodes in my living room, bad for neightbors relationships I think I would hate if they do that. I want a really good sound which I can play loud without disturbing others life's in my building. Now, failing miserably with this speakers (they are cool, but I won't be able to use them here as they are meant to be used) I'm asking advice from you guys.

is it posible to have some good bass without this extreme BOOM BOOM that I have been hearing? Think problem would be having a woofer?

Please recomend me something, I can get as high as 200bucks.

Thanks.

What your telling is, you want bass, but also don't want bass. whut? Don't expect speakers of $200 to be quiet.

Just get a good headset for the price, enjoy your ear ripping boom boom.

Intel i7 6700k - MSI Z17A0 Gaming M5 - 4 x 8Gb Kingston HyperX 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Samsung Pro 128Gb - WD 3Tb - 750 Watt MS-TECH

Turn the sub down

or wear headphones

or tell your neighbours to go fuck themselves

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

@ShadowCaptain nice edit on second thought xD lmao

Intel i7 6700k - MSI Z17A0 Gaming M5 - 4 x 8Gb Kingston HyperX 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Samsung Pro 128Gb - WD 3Tb - 750 Watt MS-TECH

Turn the sub down

or wear headphones

or tell your neighbours to go fuck themselves

This is what I did. Noise complaints stopped after the 3rd month.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

The bass from this speakers are too "every direction" (sorry I suck at audio), isn't like something more directed to the user?

Thanks for the answers

Use headphones.

The bass from this speakers are too "every direction" (sorry I suck at audio), isn't like something more directed to the user?

Thanks for the answers

Base is not directional, since its to low frequency it just makes everything vibrate

see my post above for  your solutions

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I apretiate all your answers, now, it's there any alternative that has a "really really decent" bass, I just think I went a little too far.

I apretiate all your answers, now, it's there any alternative that has a "really really decent" bass, I just think I went a little too far.

Just turn down the base a bit on the woofer.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

"Good" is not the same as "loud". Let that sink first. After that, make a choice, you want good or loud or both? 

I don't know how good you rate the bass of that Z623, but if you deem it not good enough, then there's no other way than to get a new one.

For loudness, it's been answered above, turn the bass volume down. Use that smaller button/dial beside the main volume knob:

logitech-speaker-system-z623.jpg

"Good" is not the same as "loud". Let that sink first. After that, make a choice, you want good or loud or both? 

I don't know how good you rate the bass of that Z623, but if you deem it not good enough, then there's no other way than to get a new one.

For loudness, it's been answered above, turn the bass volume down. Use that smaller button/dial beside the main volume knob:

logitech-speaker-system-z623.jpg

I want good, seems to me that this speakers need to be really loud to be usen as they should. When volume is low I can not distinguish the bass of some random noise.

I want good, seems to me that this speakers need to be really loud to be usen as they should. When volume is low I can not distinguish the bass of some random noise.

Speaker system is a delicate and complicated thing. They require a decent acoustic room. Bad acoustic room, such as too much stuffs around, bad wall material, etc could muffle, distort, and reverb the sound in a bad way. Even a $1000+ speaker system will sound crap in a bad room. 

If nothing else can be done, follow the advice above, get a decent headphone. Headphones come with their own acoustic room, the room between the drivers and your ear. Alsomuch more discrete. You can blow your ears off, and the neighbor won't be bothered. 

Off topic but...

I played my bass at my uncle's house on his several thousand dollar stack. The volume was set to 2 (Out of 10 or 11), and one of the neighbors called the police it was so loud

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

I just ordered myself a Micca PB42X which gets good reviews for being such a cheap speaker. I can give you my personal take if you are willing to wait, but @Lays liked his.

I just ordered myself a Micca PB42X which gets good reviews for being such a cheap speaker. I can give you my personal take if you are willing to wait, but @Lays liked his.

Good shit.