Thoughts on this software

Hello guys I found this sick application and downloaded it for free on trial. Advanced System Care Pro 8.2 is this program trusted, maybe in the near future I might decide to activate the pro version? is it good?

Hello guys I found this sick application and downloaded it for free on trial. Advanced System Care Pro 8.2 is this program trusted, maybe in the near future I might decide to activate the pro version? is it good?

No idea. But probably not. Programs that need the words "Advanced" and "Pro" are always fishy to me. 

Ccleaner is universally regarded as one of the best. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Just use CCleaner?

Without even looking at it, I'd stay away from it.  I also agree with the above suggestions.  CCleaner used regularly maybe with some Malwarebytes every so often will keep most systems running nicely.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  Board: Asus PRIME X570-P  Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000  Case: Fractal Design Define S

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070  SSD: HP EX950 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W  Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4  Monitor: Viotek GFT27DB 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz

Just use CCleaner?

No idea. But probably not. Programs that need the words "Advanced" and "Pro" are always fishy to me. 

Ccleaner is universally regarded as one of the best. 

Does CCleaner uninstall reg files with it?

ccleaner

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If the <title> says "Speed Up Slow Computer" it sounds like one of those bloatware adware craps you get from like Softonic.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

ASC is a genuine program (although not a great one at what it does), but as others have said, use CCleaner. Does the same as ASC but better.

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

CPU: Intel i5 4690K - Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x4GB @ 1866Mhz - GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed (with Red AKASA Led Strips) - Display: Benq GL2460HM 24" Monitor

Its same with all other system cleaners. I've been using pro version for few years now and am happy with it. To my experience you get best effect when you use both that and CCleaner since one always finds stuff that other doesn't (even scan).

And to people who whine over it being aggressive with advertising etc. So is Avast (one of the more popular AVs). And so is CCleaner, though not that aggressive. But every time you update (weekly) it offers paid version first. Is that better than popups when ever you decide to run it? Maybe yes, but it isn't valid reason to bash software.

Furthermore their Smart Defrag is way better than Piriforms competitor.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv