Gears of War Xbox One studio Black Tusk Studios renamed 'The Coalition'.

PerfectTemplar

msftstudios.png

For some reason...??

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-gears-of-war-developer-changes-name-to-th/1100-6427792/

The developer states

"In short, The Coalition speaks to who we are as a team, and what it is we're working on," studio head Rod Fergusson said in a statement. "A coalition is a team of diverse individuals working together for a common purpose, a concept that we feel describes our studio quite well. Fans will also recognize the Coalition of Ordered Governments (COG) from Gears of War lore."

This is in my opinion kind of ridiculous as it sounds stupid as a game studio and I thought Black Tusk was a good name.

Microsoft acquired the Gears of War franchise from Epic Games last year, putting its internal team Black Tusk Studios to work on a new entry in the action-shooter series for Xbox One. That project is separate from the reported remaster.

This is after there has been leaked footage of the new Gears of War remastered for Xbox One (and hopefully PC)

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

3edgy5me