Do You Think The OnePlus Two Will Be Announced By The End Of Computex?

Not being annouced until Q3, OPO seems good enough to me

Not being annouced until Q3, OPO seems good enough to me

think its worth it i mean im ending my iphone 4s contract and i want out of ios so bad 

Heyyo,

OnePlus One for the $50 off? It's a freaking great deal. Overall it's a crazy compelling device for the price as it places the 64GB model into the territory of the Asus Zenfone 2 but offers a way better camera, better button placement and more tactile feel and a little better speakers (dual mono speakers on bottom vs single speaker on the rear of the Zenfone 2). The only thing the Zenfone 2 has going for it is a slightly stronger SoC and 4GB of RAM which in my opinion doesn't make up for the gap in the camera.

Then again, the Asus Zenfone 2 camera seems to compare to the camera of the HTC One M7... I hated that damn camera. Definitely the Achilles heel of the device.

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Heyyo,

OnePlus One for the $50 off? It's a freaking great deal. Overall it's a crazy compelling device for the price as it places the 64GB model into the territory of the Asus Zenfone 2 but offers a way better camera, better button placement and more tactile feel and a little better speakers (dual mono speakers on bottom vs single speaker on the rear of the Zenfone 2). The only thing the Zenfone 2 has going for it is a slightly stronger SoC and 4GB of RAM which in my opinion doesn't make up for the gap in the camera.

Then again, the Asus Zenfone 2 camera seems to compare to the camera of the HTC One M7... I hated that damn camera. Definitely the Achilles heel of the device.

im not much a photo taker on my phone tbh plus would rather have the 1080p display of the OPO

OnePlus Two = September

http://www.techworm.net/2015/06/oneplus-two-is-officially-known-as-oneplus-2-to-be-released-in-september-2015.html

I would buy one now, upgrade later. You can always resell a oneplus at the same price :)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

OnePlus Two = September

http://www.techworm.net/2015/06/oneplus-two-is-officially-known-as-oneplus-2-to-be-released-in-september-2015.html

I would buy one now, upgrade later. You can always resell a oneplus at the same price :)

since when?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

since when?

Many people want the one plus. If you wanted to sell it off you could charge them retail and they would buy it :)

Heyyo,

Many people want the one plus. If you wanted to sell it off you could charge them retail and they would buy it :)

Lol, back when there was an invite system yeah... there's no more invite system so they're no longer hard to get. :P

The OnePlus 2 should be coming out sometime later this year and then there should be another phone coming out too... a more compact one... maybe 4.7" to 5" ???

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Heyyo,

Lol, back when there was an invite system yeah... there's no more invite system so they're no longer hard to get. :P

The OnePlus 2 should be coming out sometime later this year and then there should be another phone coming out too... a more compact one... maybe 4.7" to 5" ???

It depends on what country your in, what price you can sell it for.