Audio Technica ATH M50x or ATH-ADG1?

Go to solution Solved by creatip123,

For $120, get the ADG1. If it turns out you don't like it, sell it as open box, and you might get ice cream money, if lucky. It can't be sold too high tho (if you're looking for a bit of profit), as the ADG1 doesn't sell very well. It's overhyped and overpriced at its normal price. Basically the same as AD900x + mic. 

As the title says, Audio Technica ATH M50x or ATH-ADG1? Mainly for gaming and movies.

Note: I already have ATH 50x but it hurts my ears after a 1hr + gaming session (I wear glasses), I have ordered Valor ear-pads from massdrop to see if it helps.

ATH-ADG1 has valor earpads as default and open back style which could be beneficial gaming. Dont care much about the 

I got interested on ATH-ADG1 because of a great deal of $120.00!! Where in Amazon it goes for $230.00

What do you guys think?

M50xs

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I dont think one will sound better than the other, i heard velour pads help the comfort a lot for M50x. Might as well try it first

Love my m50x's

inb4audiophilehate

Whats wrong with the M50/M50x?

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

May be I can use the M50x with the valor pads for travel and ATH-ADG1 for indoor gaming???

well.... I do have RHA 750i for travelling.... 

For $120, get the ADG1. If it turns out you don't like it, sell it as open box, and you might get ice cream money, if lucky. It can't be sold too high tho (if you're looking for a bit of profit), as the ADG1 doesn't sell very well. It's overhyped and overpriced at its normal price. Basically the same as AD900x + mic.