Hi Guys Need help! What VCard should i get?

Dakoyun

Hope you could help me  :(  im planning to get an upgrade on my VGA on my CPU and i planning to get a GTX 970 but i cant deside which card should i get

MSI GTX970 4G Gamin or ASUS GTX970 STRIKS OC hope you can help this lost soul. TIA

Get the Gigabyte if you can! :)

But between the two, the MSI.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Get the Gigabyte if you can! :)

But between the two, the MSI.

Thanks for the response. Can you please explain why?

Higher clock speeds, better OCing, backplate, led logo, and cooler (< not a reference to looks). and the second sexiest card (< is a defence to looks)

Source: multiple users, multiple tech sites and multiple reviews

Would you like some videos to watch on the Gigabyte, or the ones you have in the OP? It could help steer you towards the Gigabyte right decision for you.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The Gigabyte G1 gaming is the card I went for. It's a 3 fan cooler which makes it quiet (3 fans run slower) also make is look better (IMHO). I've always been impressed with Gigabyte's Gaming OC series graphics cards they perform well and I've never had an issue with them.

The MSI and ASUS are both twin fan, though with the ability to 0 RPM when cool enough so if you can maintain your ambient temps cool enough may be quieter but not under load.

G1 Looks promising but as much i want to get the Gigabyte G1 i dont think its available here in my country :(  and the price would be a much different than the two.... Right now i only have the option for MSI and ASUS. hope you could enlighten me on which card is better and why.  and again thanks for you responses.