Do you think this is a legit copy of To Kill Mockingbird?

AlanAlan

why wouldn't it be?

@Charger, nice ninja  :ph34r:

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Even if it isn't, could you not go to a book store and buy it? :P

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

why would target try to scam you out of $8 on a book thats more than twice as old as most of us :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

here I was expecting this to be about authenticating a rare first printing or an autographed copy.... not this.

here I was expecting this to be about authenticating a rare first printing or an autographed copy.... not this.

As did I, my good sir, as did I.

Looks like what my school had. I worked at Target for two years and they have pretty high standards for stuff like that. They will carry the generic brand of something (usually the same exact product in a different package purchased from an OEM) but not a knock off or fake. 

Why does it matter if its legit?