Question about the thumb stick on Logitech's G13

Note to all readers: I've altered the topic instead of creating another one due to the fact that this thread has a short amount of good replies and a short start; I want to thank all those who responded to my previous topic question.

The topic of this thread is now about analog stick on Logitech's G13 keypad.  The question is very similar to the one I asked about the Razer Orbweaver Elite.  And in case some of you newcomers haven't read it yet, the question goes to especially anyone who own's a G13 and The Witcher 2 & 3.  I played the Witcher 2 using an Xbox 360 controller using the left analog thumb stick to move Gerald.  With that thumb stick, it gives me 2 levels of movement control: walk and jog depending on how far I've tilt the stick.

Going back to the G13's analog stick, can it do the same as I've mentioned for the thumb stick on the Xbox 360 controller for both Witcher games?

Another question, can you use both the G13 and mouse? I would like to use the mouse for looking around while using the analog stick to control Gerald's movements.

Going back to the Razer Orbweaver and this goes especially to anyone who has own the Orbweaver, The Witcher 3 and the Witcher 2, can the thumb stick/pad function like the Xbox 360 controller's thumb stick in terms of levels of movement?

its  nowhere near as nice as a 360 analogue stick to use, its pretty terrible

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

it is NOT an analogue stick

every direction (even diagonal) has a distinct switch click. Think of it more as a thumb-d-pad

that said, I use it for movement and can't go back to wasting three of my fingers on movement (WASD), which also have to reload, change weapon, etc etc.

A lot of people dismiss it too early. You have to give it some time - think about how long you've been using a keyboard: you expect to erase all that muscle memory within an hour of using the Orbweaver? Be realistic

Alright I've altered the topic to the Logitech's G13 thumb stick instead of creating another thread.  Thank you to all those that have replied.

So now I'm gonna bump the title up.