[US-BestBuy] Motorola Moto G Smartphone - $24.99!

nolanduly

Only $29.99 no contract. Great device to use as a media device that you don't care if it breaks. I bought two and that made shipping free!!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/verizon-wireless-prepaid-motorola-moto-g-no-contract-cell-phone-black/3041063.p?ref=199&loc=Es5Ekr9eEBk&acampID=1&siteID=Es5Ekr9eEBk-_Qe0_6N2vPNFZ6.0BqVOMA

Nice share That would be a good phone for a kid. Or something you would take on a boat or something like that.

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

AFAIK this is a carrier locked device, i.e. Verizon.

The normal Moto G is GSM unlocked, this one is not.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Yea, saw this early. I was gonna order one but the Boost Mobile is only a bit more so I decided not to.

Thanks for sharing on the forums!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Because it's a 3G phone, it doesn't come factory unlocked. However, you might be able to get Verizon to unlock it cause of the FCC ruling or whatever but whether it would work on another carrier is a different story lol.

AFAIK this is a carrier locked device, i.e. Verizon.

The normal Moto G is GSM unlocked, this one is not.

Which is why you could just use it without a SIM as an iPod Touch like device, or if you already have Verizon then a device you can use for work or something where you won't have to worry too much about it getting lost or broken.

Because it's a 3G phone, it doesn't come factory unlocked. However, you might be able to get Verizon to unlock it cause of the FCC ruling or whatever but whether it would work on another carrier is a different story lol.

It's CDMA only so not that much of a point in unlocking

"Rawr XD"