Best headphones?

Jordan1417
Go to solution Solved by vembutech,

If you're looking for the best sounding bass, my reccomendation would be to find a set of in-ear headphones. They seal off your ear, making bass come through much cleaner and deeper.

I personally use Sure SE 215, and for that type of music they would be stellar.

Here's a link for amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Isolating-Earphones-MicroDriver/dp/B004PNZFZ8

Quite decent choice with good sound quality and noise reduction.

Hey guys, so I have been wanting to invest in some headphones. I have been using the Iphone 5 ear buds and it is time for a upgrade to a headset. I listen to a lot of Rap and bass heavy EDM. I head the audio technica ath-m50x were good, but with them being monitor headphones, I feel like the bass would be flat. So basically I am looking for some headphones that responds very well to Bass but sounds good with Rap and EDM. My budget is under $200. Thanks!

Beats solo 2, I kid you not.

I had the Beats Solo and I didn't like the quality of the headphone to justify the $200 price. They ended up falling apart on me after 2 months of use.

If you're looking for the best sounding bass, my reccomendation would be to find a set of in-ear headphones. They seal off your ear, making bass come through much cleaner and deeper.

Here's a link for amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Isolating-Earphones-MicroDriver/dp/B004PNZFZ8

I got a buddy with these and they sound awesome with rap music, I might give them a go!

I had the Beats Solo and I didn't like the quality of the headphone to justify the $200 price. They ended up falling apart on me after 2 months of use.

Did you have solo 1 or solo 2?

I got a buddy with these and they sound awesome with rap music, I might give them a go!

If you're worried about the STH M50X being flat, I would steer you away from the SE215. It's a pretty flat sounding IEM and it's tuned for a more flat response, with a focus on the mids, which is the Shure house sound, since they are marketed mainly at vocalists. If you would really like to get the 215, since they are so cheap, I would recommend getting the SE215 blues. They have a bit more of a bump in the bass, which makes them a little more fun, and would probably make them more suitable for your use. Otherwise, these: http://www.amazon.com/VSONIC-VSD3S-Professional-Inner-Ear-Earphones/dp/B00LL4C48KThey are inexpensive, yes, but they are very well reviewed, and they are supposed to have a nice warm sound, with a lot of bass and sub-bass, so you should really get the sound you're looking for on them.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

If you're worried about the STH M50X being flat, I would steer you away from the SE215. It's a pretty flat sounding IEM and it's tuned for a more flat response, with a focus on the mids, which is the Shure house sound, since they are marketed mainly at vocalists. If you would really like to get the 215, since they are so cheap, I would recommend getting the SE215 blues. They have a bit more of a bump in the bass, which makes them a little more fun, and would probably make them more suitable for your use. Otherwise, these: http://www.amazon.com/VSONIC-VSD3S-Professional-Inner-Ear-Earphones/dp/B00LL4C48KThey are inexpensive, yes, but they are very well reviewed, and they are supposed to have a nice warm sound, with a lot of bass and sub-bass, so you should really get the sound you're looking for on them.

What's the STH-M50x? Is that a IEM, never heard of them, just curious.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Lol, I meant ath :P

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Quite decent choice with good sound quality and noise reduction.