Can Someone Help Me With Spacing In This Case?

Here is the case i plan on getting http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-s-window(the Fractal Design Define S).  I am wondering on how am i going to position my radiators, fans, and reservoir.  my goal is to get a positive airflow in this case while having 420mm radiator on top, and a 360mm radiator on the front.  This is my first build and i know most people would say dont do a custom loop on your first build, but thats not going to stop my from trying.  now, im not the best at planning these due to me not having any experience at all, so it would be very nice if someone can help.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

There is a reason people say that and not to sound like a broken record but "don't do a custom loop on your first build". Build the rig first without watercooling then add watercooling later.

P.S. what are your specs?

There is a reason people say that and not to sound like a broken record but "don't do a custom loop on your first build". Build the rig first without watercooling then add watercooling later.

P.S. what are your specs?

sorry for the late reply, the specs are these, but before clicking, please read this first.  i know the specs are not requiring water cooling right now, but in about 2-3 maybe 4 months from now, i will be upgrading.  The main reason i was asking was because i really dont know how the placement of these work, and was wondering how should i place things (example: put radiator here with fans set to push and the other one here with pull settings)  or however they say it.  btw, i agree, i should build it first and then worry about water cooling.   now after all that blabbering, here are the specs http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/hMN9YJyes i know it can use some little bit of fixing, but for now, thats fine for me.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada