Radiators + fans or just radiators

I've got a question about watercooling. As far as I understand, more radiators = better right? With that said, my question: Should I replace all fans with radiators if possible or should I keep some fans?

I seriously hope you understand that fans move air, and that radiators are designed to take the liquid, which has passed through waterblocks to cool the PC components, and then cool it.

Radiators do not cool air. They don't replace fans. They don't make air cooler.

If you have a watercooling loop, you still need fans on the radiators.

That's not supposed to do that....

You need fans on the radiators for maximum cooling. I'm not sure they make a passive radiator. 

Ah I formulated the question a bit weird, what I meant was to have radiators on all the places where there were originally only fans, or keep say 2 fans that blows air in and out of the case, i.e have 2 fans that doesn't have a radiator in front or behind it? Does it make a difference?

It depends on what you're cooling. You don't want to put 3 double rads in your case if you're just cooling your cpu. And you still need some airflow through your case depending on what is still air cooled in your computer

It's still good to have an intake of cool air for your other components. It depends on whether your rads are sending their warm air out the case or in the case too. Use common sense and you'll be fine.

Custom Loop

4790K - Titan X - 16GB Vengeance 1866 - Asus Vii Hero - EVGA G2 850w - Samsung Evo 500gb - Corsair 760T - ROG SWIFT

I guess I should elaborate. If all your rads are sucking air out of your case and sending the warm air into the atmosphere, you'll want an intake fan(s) bringing cool air into your case for the rads to cool with. There is really no right and wrong way to do it. Just use common sense and take into account all your components.

Custom Loop

4790K - Titan X - 16GB Vengeance 1866 - Asus Vii Hero - EVGA G2 850w - Samsung Evo 500gb - Corsair 760T - ROG SWIFT