Why do school punish us for hacking?

mrswagbhinav

*sigh* Welcome to the world where GUI are used to dumb things down-a lot.

I know, I know. I just wanted to let you know how I feel about these tools because it really does rustle my jimmies a little especially when a fellow american is arrested for using them.

blackshades on

• 3 weeks later...

Err, thats technically illegal. You could be arrested.

I can already tell this thread is fake. You don't just use linux to crack a wifi passsword and you also don't call this "hacking". Anyone can download reaver and crack wps pins or download backtrack to crack old wep keys. I was almost charged last time I was caught messing around and I deserved it for being a retard. It's like breaking into someones house except schools are run by government organizations therefore making it worse.

Also by "breaking-in" using free tools isn't helping anyone, unless you can explain how the program works that you should have programmed and explain the issue in the protocol. 

Kali. Just Kali. Tell me you can't break into the net with that.

And Backtrack is Linux. And Backtrack is Kali.

Lol i've done it once with my friends.

They have a crazy idea to hack the network's driver and change the passcode and ban the ip's including the tech staffs soo they can't connect again.

It worked lol, never been caught till now xD

Praise something that called default driver password, hiren's boot cd, and cmd xD

keep it for yourself next time, if it's against the rules you can't expect not to be screwed in some way. Even if those rules are stupid or ridiculous. 

Take this as a learning experience, if you cant hide yourself you will be caught again.