Intel 3rd Generation Processors Price Drop Required !

Guys Honestly, Don't You Think That Intel Should Drop The Prices Of Their Previous Generation Core Processor By Atleast By 50$ ! Even The Freaking Intel 2500k Is Selling For A Price More Than The 3570k And 4670k On Amazon ! What Do You Think About This Shit ? :)

You mean Intel being Intel :D ? 

Normal :P

But thats ok, as long as the new released i5`s are low(er) price.

3rd and 4th generation CPUs are pretty much the same so slightly different price points are expected, don't hope to see any large price drops any time soon.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

The 2500K isn't even dropped in price much let alone the 3570K lol... it's still a better CPU than the 8350 from AMD...

Interested in Business and Technology

The proccesors only have small performace increases from gen to gen and intel does not want people to buy their old proccesor instead of the new ones so they keep them at the same price

Guys Honestly, Don't You Think That Intel Should Drop The Prices Of Their Previous Generation Core Processor By Atleast By 50$ ! Even The Freaking Intel 2500k Is Selling For A Price More Than The 3570k And 4670k On Amazon ! What Do You Think About This Shit ? :)

Save this guy's shift key 2013.

hello

The 2500K isn't even dropped in price much let alone the 3570K lol... it's still a better CPU than the 8350 from AMD...

People shouldnt be allowed to throw out thoughts without explanations or there might erupt CPU-wars heheeh :D

No it is not

People shouldnt be allowed to throw out thoughts without explanations or there might erupt CPU-wars heheeh :D

He started it, I will finish it

Really i sometimes want to burn the indian government because i stay in india and i know how expensive components become after they are let out of the customs ! Example A (processor) : costs 200$ in US but costs 260$ in India ! You That A 7850 costs over 200$ bucks here ! >_< 

The 3570K is better than the 8350 Don't be a noob

In some games perhaps but gaming and streaming, no 

In some games perhaps but gaming and streaming, no 

3570k is better in some games, and intel optimized stuff. Boom. Done.

hello

3570k is better in some games, and intel optimized stuff. Boom. Done.

AMD has optimized stuff to, but quite honestly, who cares? I use a A-10 5800 K for pete sakes with a 7870 it does what I need it to do and was better preforming than a 13 when I didnt have the money for a GPU

The 3570K is better than the 8350 Don't be a noob

In single core/thread oriented programs, the 3570K is better. But in multi core/thread programs (video converting par exemple), the 8350 kills the 3570K the same way Hannibal kills people.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB