Wireless Microphone to USB/Audio Jack?

Hi everyone,

I currently own a Blue Yeti (non-XLR), a laptop, a phone, and a camcorder, and I want to record video with good image and audio quality. Audio on the phone and camcorder aren't good enough, so I'm thinking of using the Yeti for audio and one of the others for video. One solution is to record from the Yeti to the computer and record image using the phone and sync the two later, but this is a bit of a clumsy solution and I would prefer to just be able to directly record a video with good audio and image. I know I can connect my Yeti to the phone or camcorder but I would also need USB for power and having that cord lying around is a bit annoying, so I'm wondering if there's a way to wirelessly connect from the 3.5 mm jack of the yeti to the 3.5 mm jack of the phone or camcorder? This way I could keep the Yeti plugged in to a computer USB port sitting off to the side and have it wirelessly connect to the camera which will be across the room.

In short: Is there a way to connect a microphone to another device wirelessly with 3.5 mm jacks on each end?

Thanks,

Samson Zhang (wwsalmon)